Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Mar 27, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Albanian translation of silly kids song
    One of my best pals is Albanian and teaches me little phrases here and there and I teach her Spanish. We're always joking and messing around so I want tease her with "the kissing in the tree" song in Albanian. I know it won't rhyme but I think it will be funny. I'd really appreciate it if someone one could translate it for me. The words would be:

Julie and Savio sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    First comes love,
    Then comes marriage,
    Then comes Savio with a baby carriage!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turkish Song Translation [ 1 Answers ]

This is a Turkish Song. It is called Sarı Laleler. All I know about this song is that Laleler is flowers or something, and sarı is Yellow. Can anyone translate this please? Thank you to that person. I will be sooo grateful.:) Uykulu gözlerle döndüm rüyamdan Sana sarı laleler aldım,...

Arabic or Egyptian song Translation? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Moustafa Amar - Roo7i Feek Collection_-_by kibo_-_ Ro7y Feek by Mostafa Amar Its in arabic, but probably egyptian arabic since he is egyptian. Or it might not matter if its singing? I don't know because I know nothing about arabic. I bought the album and have been listening...

Looking for Title and Artist of Kids Song [ 4 Answers ]

I am a dance teacher looking for a cute song I heard. I know some of the lyrics, but can't seem to find the "correct" title to find it. Here are some of the words: 7 little girls sitting in the back seat huggin and a kissin with Fred Keep your mind on your driving keep your hands on the wheel ...

Finnish Song Translation [ 1 Answers ]

OK this song is Sodankylä by Maj Karman Kauniit And I was wondering if anyone could translate it THANKS! Tää on Sodankylä kaukana, täynnä ihmeitä. Kesä saattaa olla lämmin, vaan ei näin ylhäällä. Sä jäit seisoon pakkaseen, mun oli mentävä. Se on surullista, niin kovin surullista.

View more questions Search