Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverpetals Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Ortho Tri Cyclen or Orthos Tri Cyclen Lo?
    What are the differences, and which is best to use?
    I'm looking for a good birth control to prevent pregnancy and to control my menstrual cramps as well as acne.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 08:10 PM
    I'm pretty sure the ortho lo is just lower dosage. That's what I'm on and the first week is a rally low dose, the second a little bit higher, and the third just a little higher than the last. Every woman's bod is different so even though I love ortho tri cyclen lo and it works great for me it might not be the right one for you. Its one of those things you have to figure out with your dr and you might have to try a few different pills before you find the right one for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Tri-luma work? [ 2 Answers ]

Like many of us, I have been fighting melasma for two years. I have it on my cheeks and chin. I have had 11 light laser treatments that have improved the melasma and the dr. just gave me tri-luma. Anyone have any thought on this? Also- for anyone just starting to deal with melasma - all over...

Can our children be tri-lingual? [ 20 Answers ]

Okay I know I'm young but I do plan on marry the guy I am dating now. We want to have about 2 kids. Him and I both speak different languages He speaks Chinese and I speak Jordanian (a few other languages but its not important) Would it be possible to teach them Those 2 languages...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen-Lo [ 3 Answers ]

I have a prescription for Ortho Tri-Cycen-Lo, which I will begin taking when my period begins on Saturday. However, I am getting really nervous about taking it because I keep reading about all of the side effects. It was prescribed to me by a nurse practitioner, who didn't really give me any...

Tri-color hair. [ 0 Answers ]

So... I've had a hair color disaster. I've never dyed my hair before. I have light brown hair that has a LOT of blonde and reddish highlights naturally. I've always spent a lot of time in the sun and the pool and my hair usually just highlights itself. Well, as I've gotten older and I don't spend...

View more questions Search