Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 02:27 PM
    I'll take a Margarita please, barkeep...

Ooo... and an order of nachos... spicy, please! :)

(Have a great weekend everyone!)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Thanks for holding down the fort all. I'm so glad you all came to my little pub. Hey Sneezy, were are the beer nuts, are we out already? Who spilled on my beautiful mahogany bar. Honestly, good help is so hard to find. :D

I went to get my eyes checked to see if I could get Lasik surgery. Well, it's a yes, and they had a cancellation for tomorrow, so guess who's getting eye surgery tomorrow? Yep, a reluctant, get away from my eyes with that laser, Alty. I'm a bit scared, but after talking to a few people who've already had it done, I do think I can handle it. The great thing. 20/20 vision guaranteed or my money back. Another great thing, life time warranty on my vision, with the exception of needing reading glasses later in life which they said was a given and not correctable.

Anyway, just thought I'd say a quick hi. I'm going to watch a movie with the kids. I'll be on tomorrow morning, but the afternoon will be shot. Sleep, sleep, sleep, as per the doctors orders. Sunday I will be going back to get my eyes checked and make sure everything went all right. So I probably won't be back on again until Monday.

You all be good.

Hey Sneezy, Starty and HChicky, could you take care of the bar while I'm gone? I'll go pick up more beer nuts right now. PLEASE??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Anyone want any peanut M&Ms?
    Pets Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Ooooh, M&M's, peanut M&M's. Wondergirl, you are naughty. I can't have anyting with peanuts because hubbies deadly allergic. He's at work right now though, so maybe just a nibble. One little nibble, okay maybe a few nibbles. You really are naughty.

Take care all, I'll be back tomorrow.

Hey wondergirl, do you think you could hold down the fort for awhile, the beers on tap and everything else in in the cooler. I'd really appreciate it. :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Wheres the damn jukebox? If it doesn't have cash's ring of fire and if it doesn't have kung fu fighting and/or carwash on it, I'm leaving.

Well... that's not true at all. Ill stay for the darts and the girls here are sure damn cute.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Anyone want any peanut M&Ms?
    Had a big bag tonight at work, I could always use more! :D
    Alty I hope all goes well tomorrow, I can't wait to hear how brave you are!
    I was hoping you could give me some pointers on bunnies, we got one today... well, Davy did.
    Kp...
    YouTube - Jukebox Hero-Foreigner
    I was going to post I Wear My Sunglasses At Night, but then I thought, NAH!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 28, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Well here I was just strollin down the street and came across Alty's Pub! Did I miss last call already?

I did see a sign in the window that said "help wanted" , so I guess I'll be the night staff! ;)

This place is a mess!. think I'll serve myself before I clean up all of those beer nuts and those messy M&M's that 'someone' served Alty. I believe it was Wondergirl. Going to have to watch her. Messy... messy! ;)

I think I'll have a Caesar, ohhh no Clamato Juice you say? Ok, just a beer then.

Why am I talking to myself? I'm the only one here! Guess I'll plug a few quarters in the juke box, and get to cleaning! :D

Cheerzzz all
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 11:55 PM
    YOU ARE fuuuNNyyyyyy!
    I will take a plain ole cup a coffee, wait don't throw them peanut M&M's out yet...
    Here I will help you put the chairs up and sweep the floor... :)
    Night!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 29, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Haha! I was wondering when someone was going to come around and give me a help with this mess!

Sorry, upon cleaning I was bad and ate sum M&M's right off the floor... don't tell anyone k?

Oh, were out of coffee now! Might have to send Alty to the store in the morn. Hope it's not decaf... I'll need a jump start!
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Me too, I will need a jump start!
    I won't tell anyone you ate off the floor, I do it all the time.:) :) :)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Did someone say last call??

Name:  Picture 18.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  9.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Yaaawwnn... Wow... sure looks clean in here, Alty! :) You get some help? Sheesh... I'd keep her...

Wait, what's that? A stray M&M on the floor? What WERE you all doing last night?

Love you all! :)
    Pets Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Aw, thanks all for holding down the fort. This floor looks clean enough to eat off. ;)

I'll be away tonight too, any volunteers to take care of the place? The fridge is stocked, the pumps are full and the coffee is brewing. I also bought a 20 pound bag of beer nuts, that should last us for at least one more night.
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Before I leave, here's a quote from one of my all-time favorite movies... not only appropriate for Alty's pub, but also my week o' hades!

Mr. Henderson: Get me a glass of bourbon.
    Mr. Daniels: All right.
    Mr. Henderson: A-And a shot of bourbon.
    Mr. Daniels: Yeah. Okay, okay.
    Mr. Henderson: And a bourbon chaser!
    Mr. Daniels: Yeah, yeah, I'll get your damn bourbon.

(The Mummy)
    Pets Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 10:33 AM
    HChicky, Love that movie, actually re-watched it last week. Tee, hee, Love it!

Bye for now all, I'll talk to you later. Don't let the floor get sticky, and Starbuck, no more eating M&M's off the floor, it's a health violation, I don't want them closing this place down. ;)

Take care all.

Alty.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 29, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Ohhh, yer going to talk about health violations now are you? I was there till 5am pulling up sticky chocolate from the floor! Tasted goood! :D We really need you to hire a sexy little barkeep in here though... would make the night go so much better! :)

Who's in charge of the dress code Alty? May I suggest that tonight be beach party bingo night? lol
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Starbuck's right... I was there too... cept I was the one throwing chocolate on the floor :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 29, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Oh yer in big trouble now! You might be on bathroom clean up duty tonight! This is what I get when I start my shift?

I'll take a shot of Bailey's in my Starbuck's pleeeaaasssseee!

And sneezy?. thanks for helping with the cleaning! But stop throwing the chocolate on the floor k? Doesn't do much for my waistline :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 04:17 PM
    *swish* *swish*

*spin* *twirl*

Hellllllllllllo, darlin's. My, this is a busy place!

My chickens are all sick with a virus and I need a job to pay the vet bill. Are there any openin's here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Was filmed in a pub [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I been trying to find out who and what its called I can only think of some of the lyrics Kept saying only you baba ba ba put the other guys were doing the beats to the song for the back ground its and oldie. Help thanks x

Pub of F1 opt Social Security taxes & medicare deduction [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Currently, I work for a company in my OPT. But somehow I know my employee should not deduct my Social Security taxes & medicare taxes, the problem is that I just can't figure out which publication and where of the IRS noticed that. I checked the former thread that the tax expert mentioned...

View more questions Search