Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smcclure9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Who places the “treasures” in the hole in the tree for Jem and Scout ?
    From the book "to kill a mokingbird".
    n0040344 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Boo Radley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does scout say their peace ended? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: even though dill gets permission to stay in maycomb why does scout say their peace ended after a week

How to repair large hole in tree trunck [ 2 Answers ]

How do I repair a large hole in an Oak tree trunk? Do I fill it with something or just leave nature to heal its self? I would hate to lose the tree. It appears to be have been done by a woodpecker. A very large, deep hole about 6 inches tall by 3 wide. About 8 foot off the ground. Thanks...

Finding Treasures and Panning for Gold? [ 18 Answers ]

Wondering if anyone has ever hunted for treasure, old coins, etc. Also panning for gold as a hobby? Any thoughts on getting started if you do this for a hobby? Any experiences you have with it, I'd love to read about them!

Eagle Scout Gift [ 4 Answers ]

I have been invited to a ceremony for a co-worker's son who has attained the rank of eagle scout. There will be the ceremony and then a dinner at the local church immediately following ceremony. What is the appropriate gift to give the young man, who I don't know very well.

Red Squirrel making hole in Magnolia Tree [ 1 Answers ]

We have a large magnolia tree in our back yard and a little red squirrel is enlarging a crack in the tree. We are afraid that the tree will die. He has made it almost big enough to get in to. Should we patch the hole? What is a good thing to patch it with? The tree is very near our bird feeders...

View more questions Search