Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimanne021 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Is he interested or not?
    I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2 weeks went by and he finally called me and said that he would like to go out again with me sometime, but he was very busy and his kids were going to be in town for about 10 days. While his kids were in town, I ran into his friend that set us up and she said that he has been saying the nicest things about me -like "she's so nice! Thanks for setting us up, I've really enjoyed my time with her, she's really pretty etc..." Well, his kids left on Monday, and I haven't heard from him. Should I call him or should I let him approach me? I feel like he say's one thing but his actions say another. I know that he is crazy busy, but a phone call would be nice. Should I call him or is he really just not that interested? Any advice would be appreciated!:)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Leave a message on his machine and include some trivial piece of info like a good article you read and recommend he read, or a song that made you think of him and you're leaving a message. You get it. Nothing creepy, a little helpful "friend" info, and an idea for an upcoming outing... "great jazz festival next weekend...interested?"
    happynatalie11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimanne021
    I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2 weeks went by and he finally called me and said that he would like to go out again with me sometime, but he was very busy and his kids were going to be in town for about 10 days. While his kids were in town, I ran into his friend that set us up and she said that he has been saying the nicest things about me -like "she's so nice! Thanks for setting us up, I've really enjoyed my time with her, she's really pretty etc..." Well, his kids left on Monday, and I haven't heard from him. Should I call him or should I let him approach me? I feel like he say's one thing but his actions say another. I know that he is crazy busy, but a phone call would be nice. Should I call him or is he really just not that interested? Any advice would be appreciated!:)
    I think you should give him a call but don't keep calling him as that be stalking and he think your being obsessive and that make him back off
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 07:16 AM
    We as women always think the man should chase us. If u like him then call since u stated he have a busy schedule. Leave a nice message if he don't answer now if he don't call u back in a few days then leave him alone, but remember guys have feelings too and he might be asking hisself the same question too, like why she did not call me yet and think your not interested.
    Step up because ifyou like someone let them know before someone else do and you will miss out.
    Sign,
    ALWAYS REAL
    vintagedoll1940 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 08:11 AM

I agree with the persone above me!its okay to do some chasing lol it shows your interested only problem is when to know when it is enough chasing.. my advice is you should deff call him.Try asking the friend that set you guys up to make sure she told him you wanted another date,I hope I helped a..

Best of luck
    Software Expert

Oct 15, 2009, 11:24 AM

Since it was 19 months ago, hopefully they DID call by now.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 01:19 PM

If he said he's interested to your friend, then he's probably interested. Give him a call on the phone- if he doesn't answer, leave him a voicemail and ask him to call back because you'd like to talk, or however you would say that. If he's really into you, he won't end your guys' relationship because of you calling him on the phone.
    Software Expert

Oct 15, 2009, 03:52 PM

19 months people... this thread is 19 months old. Seriously... move on to another fresh thread. :)
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Oct 16, 2009, 03:55 AM
    Haha that's just funny, also just saw the outdated post. Yes Kimanne, let us know how about after 19 months?! Married by now? :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she interested or not? [ 4 Answers ]

OK here's the back story, Me and my EX got 2gther 6 months ago, we went out for 2 months, saw each other everyday because of our college, she's 19 I'm 21, and thinsg were up and down but generally good... at the start! She then started going cold on me and I became too clingy, wussy and kept...

Do you think he was interested [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a guy friend of mine to hook me up with his friend and he ended up giving me his friend's email address. I asked my guy friend if he thinks his friend likes me and he told me yes. So I took the initative and started talking to him and stuff. We basically flirted and stuff. He told me like...

Is he really interested - I can't tell! [ 1 Answers ]

I started dating a guy who is a year and a half younger than me. I am 27, he is 25. At first, things were great! He was totally calling and emailing me. After 6 weeks or so of dating, I slept with him. I know - not smart! Ever since, I find myself calling him, emailing him, and basically feeling...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

View more questions Search