Ask
    ellobybx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Chicken pox
    How do you make pox scars better?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Same as any other scars... there are creams and lotions that may help them be less noticeable, but there's not going to be a way to completely erase them. I have one too, on my head near my ear.. my hair covers it up unless I pull it very far back, it's not huge, but it's a reminder that I should always listen to my mother...

She wasn't just being mean when she told me not to scratch... hahaha.
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2008, 03:53 AM
    Have u tried bio oil? Its meant to be pretty good
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2008, 02:39 PM
    I have one in the middle of my forehead which is very annoying. I have bought acnefree pockmark filler with hyaluronic acid at a local drugstore. It takes about a month, but it seems to be working already. You could search for similar products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken pox [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my son is 4 yrs old he has had the chicken pox shot to prevent it but yesterday my neighbors daughter was over and today she called saying her daughter has chicken poxs is there a big chance my son will get them? Or does the shot work well to prevent them? If anyone could help that would be...

Chicken Pox [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 yr old had the chicken pox vaccine. A week ago she developed a headache, high fever for 3 days with a cough and sore throat. The 2nd day red flat bumps appeared on her bottom and legs, she's had about 30 bumps. They swelled and had white heads but never turned in to blisters. The first ones...

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

Chicken pox [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am pregnant for 4 months and never had chicken pox before. This weekend I am planning to see my teacher who's child has been infected with chicken pox. My teacher has not been infected maybe because she had it before. Now, I worry that my teacher might carry the virus (not infected by...

View more questions Search