Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Lipoburn Hardcore questions?
    Hi,

I was thinking of taking a product called Lipoburn Hardcore to aid in weight loss and was hoping you fine people could offer some assistance.

I am fairly active (train 3 - 4 times a week) and am beginning to eat healthier. It isn't so much that my previous eating was unhealthy, it was just that I think I was eating the wrong types of food at the wrong time of day (lots of carbs at night before bed and not much through the day). I very rarely eat fast food / junk.

At present I weight 206pounds (94kg) and am about 5ft 10inches. This is in the overweight catergory of the BMI.

For the past month or so I have been eating better and increased the training a little and tried to cut back alcohol consumption. There was a slightly noticeable difference early but I seem to have stopped making progress.

I was planning on increasing the training a little more, trying even harder with the healthy eating and thought that maybe use of a supplement to speed up my metabloism and weight loss a little. I think that slow metabolism is in my makeup. I eat healthier and train harder than many other people I know but still weigh more in comparison. It is quite frustrating. I know once I get the weight back down I can keep it there as I have been extremely fit my whole life and my exercise usually helps me keep a stable weight. I put on weight after a knee operation and have struggled to get it off and the excess weight makes training a little harder particularly on a dodgy knee.

Below is a link with information about the product I was thinking of taking. Is therer anything in it that may cause significant side effects or that I should be wary of? It contains about 69mg of caffeine per capsule. The rest of the ingredients are listed.

LipoBurn Hardcore BSc BodyScience, Body Science Supplement Your Life

Thank you.
    acooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 04:15 AM
    I have been taking this product and am experiencing chronic diarrhoea, this is with taking the suggested dose of 2 tablets. I am going to try reducing the dose to 1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Too many questions! [ 12 Answers ]

YouTube - Woman Sat on Toilet for 2 Years How or why would he be okay with this for two years without seeking help? Why didn't the relatives worry that something wasn't right and request/demand answers? He has been taking care of her? How bringing food from the kitchen to the toilet? How...

JE questions, thank you. [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the JE for the following? Recording sales on acccount, 152,500.00? Recording purchase of supplies on acct for 265.00? Record payment of above invoice for supplies? Record receipt of payments on sales previously entered in first question for $10,000?

A few questions [ 1 Answers ]

What devices do soap operas/poliece dramas employ to achieve 'realism'? How would you account for the facination that soap operas hold for such a large group? Compare the representation of any social group of your choice in two or more different soap operas Why does police drama continue...

View more questions Search