Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richdem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Troybilt pony not in adjusment
    Could anyone tell me if there is an adjustment to the drive/tranny belt on a troybilt pony mower I can't go downhill but can go on level and uphill surfaces thanks
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 09:48 AM
    How many hours are on your unit. And the belt may be stretched.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TroyBilt Pony Riding Mower will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a TroyBilt 17.5 HP Pony Riding lawn mower with electronic starter that will not start. I've owned and used the mower approximately 2 years old without any problems at all until now. Here's what's happened so far: A month ago the engine wouldn't make a sound when I tried to start it....

Troybilt Lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troybilt riding lawnmower. There is nothing when I turn the key . The battery has been charged. Should their beagroundwire between the cutting deck and the mower? I is three years old, model 1846.

Troybilt riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

How much oil does a troybilt riding mower hold? 17.5 HP

Troybilt mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

The neighbors moved and left behind a troy bilt lawnmower. They only used it once and then it was left out in the weather over the winter. I changed the gas and took the carb off. It was full of water, so I shook as much water out of it as I could. Then sprayed carb cleaner in it to dry it out. If...

Troybilt 18.5 Bronco maintence [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this mower last year, changed oil, and basically kept in good condition. I want to know what kind of maintence do I need to do for the grass cutting blade and the belt. This summer I bought the twin bagger and whenever I cut slightly damp grass, it always get stuck in the chute and...

View more questions Search