Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IrishOne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Wind load for signs calculation
    We have a specification for a sign to withstand 30 psf minimum lateral load. How can we calculate what wind speed this can resist (what mph and at what height)?
    RIZVAN SIVALLY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 12:31 AM
    What formula would be to calculate the wind pressure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wind Load [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to calculate the wind load for a sign that is going in at my Dad' office. I don't have a copy of the International Building Code, or ASCE 7.02. The sign is 7' x 2', with 4 4"x6"'s that will hold up the sign in 2' concrete. The sign itself is 14 ft^2, and I came up...

Fiquring Wind Load [ 2 Answers ]

Have set up a small Fire Training Facility in Florida and have been asked to give the side wind load in MPH. Unit is 4 steel ocean containers stacked two high side by side and welded together and welded to concrete piers that are 36" deep and 19" in diameter. Whole unit set up is 17' tall x 16'...

Load calculation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Please advise me what are the factors considered for calculating the Tonnage Rate whilst selecting the AC units for Industry / office environment. Regards Pankaj

Wind load [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate wind load on anchor bolts for chain link fence posts? Then, how to calculate same load if posts are anchored and buried in 30" of concrete?

View more questions Search