Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faces Modeling agency Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Modeling agency
    Hello All I need as much info on how to start my own modeling agency please someone help me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 06:01 PM
    By using all of your contacts in the business though years of working with various agencies, magazines, add exects. You go into your own business, where you mentor and present people to the 1000's of client base you have gotten to know over the years that hire people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has any specific resources that offers help on what steps to take to begin an agency. I live in Los angeles California... if anyone knows of any books, groups I can join, how to submit to ad agencies, and approx how much it cost to be a licensed agent please any...

How to start a modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start a modeling agency I live in Minnesota

How do I start up a modeling agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently have a modeling photography business and do portfolios for the models. However, we would like to take things a step further and become a modeling agency? What will we need to do to start up a modeling agency in Missouri and how do you contact the clients and get the models booked once we...

Modeling Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I've just been asked to review our Modeling Operation to determine how to make it more efficient and ensure they have the tools they need. I just want to get my hands on an effective book to help me do some research. We will be benchmarking agencies. But, I wanted to get a head start. Anyone who...

View more questions Search