Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KJA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Trying for a baby. 2 and half years
    Hiya - My husband and I have been trying for a baby now two and a half years... at first things were okay - we were really laid back 'it will happen when it happens' but when I had my birthday last year, things got me down. I know I have years left, as this year I will be 26. Doctors have confirmed there are a few things that could stop us getting pregnant... but not been very helpful. We have now been transferred to another hospital - awaiting for the appointment date now. Looks like it's going to be IVF. :(
    Told my mum at the weekend that we have been trying and we've had test.. she was very good about it but couldn't really say much... you know? Think she was hurt I haven't told her earlier... I know she really, really wants to be a grandmother. Think that's why I told her in the end - she left me a knitted newborn baby cardy on my door step just before xmas... it was lovely - but it made me cry. She meant it as a joke - which of course I went along with at the time - just rung her once I managed to stop crying!
    My husband (I love him so much) is been really good, we have been married 6 years end of this summer - we are so good with each other it has brought us closer. I am just worried if things don't happen soon - that could change.. My husband would be such a brilliant dad. He is really good with children. I want my children to have a dad around the house - I think it's soooo important. My dad unfort died when I was 3 years old - so there is only me and mum.
    My husband and I have tried lots of things, folic acid/Vit C/Zinc, Green veg, no red meat, Oval sticks, exercise, temp clocking, etc.
    I know there is many of us out there - and I hope it all happens for you this year... Good luck and keep at it, don't let it get you down. Worse time for me at the moment is the day I start my period.
    x x x x x x x x x x x
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Well hun sending baby dust your way! Hope things work out for you and your husband! God bless!! Remember to relax, don't stress too much, but be patient, I truly truly hope things work out for you...

*baby dust*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 years and yet no baby [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 3 years and nothing has happened yet. I have been to the OB/GYN and he’s has prescribed me with some pills that would help reduce the birth defect. We have been disappointed in the past years when we thought we were pregnant. I don’t want...

Split with girlfriend of 4 years and a beautiful baby girl! [ 39 Answers ]

Hi my girlfriend of 4 years recently broke up with me after saying she was unhappy for months as we never talked about our problems and in the end she just had enough and wanted out. I am devastated and have asked her for another chance but she told me that she thinks it will go back to how it was...

We have been together for 5 years. Baby time? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfirend have been together off and on for 5 years. Even when we were broken up, we were still together. Up until this summer, he met a girl and started hanging out with her. at the time i was not on any medication.. and i was not a very pleasent person to be around, he couldnt do...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

My boyfriend of 11 years won't accept I am having his baby. [ 10 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for 11 years up until a year in a half ago, we separated by moving apart. He did cheat on me once I know of, During the last year we were technically broke up. We still spent a ot of time together. Valentines Day, New years Eve, he invited me to spend time with him and his...

View more questions Search