Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smasayo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Cartoon early 90's animals in hair.
    Ok I used to watch these movies they were short and usually had two on one video... There were princesses with long hair and in them they had like little squirrels that had colored tails. There was a bad princess with black hair and her squirrel had a purple tail? Driving me crazy!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
    The name of this is LadyLovelilocks, and the bad princess was named Dutchess RavenWaves! I have a book somewhere about her... LOVED it! :)
    smasayo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Thank you so so so much I had a book too! You are the best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the...

View more questions Search