Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    araite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Dealership for Floreston in NJ
    Hi,

If any one could help me with my question, it would be greatly appreciated.

My fiberglass shower drain is leaking and I have pulled out rubber donut seal(2pcs)out and tried to find a replacement part, however non of stores I went has stock for it.
    This original rubber seal has " FLORESTON" name on it.
    I would like to know where I can find a replacement parts in NJ as a retail base.

Thaks
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Hi Araite:

Check out this site. It is the site for florestone shower stalls/molded floors, etc. They have a contact number or email you can contact them by:

Florestone :: Shower Receptors - Saflor Recess Shower Receptors

I know you are asking about a plastic drain... but does the rubber seal in this picture look anything like yours? If it does... it is available at home supply stores everywhere (may have to purchase drain as well... but pretty reasonable price.. maybe $12.00 if I remember right). It is referred to as a no-calk shower drain assembly... let me know what happens... Mark
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dealership misrepresented mileage when sold to us [ 10 Answers ]

We just purchased a used vehicle from a new car dealership - the window sticker stated 51,000 actual miles, and the sales contract from the dealer stated 51,000 actual miles. When we received the title from the DMV, (we live in Wisconsin) the mileage was highlighted and said NOT ACTUAL. If we had...

Need a shower pan drain seal - FLORESTON [ 2 Answers ]

The rubber gasket that seals my plastic shower pan to the drain pipe in the floor is leaking. I easily pulled it out and I want to replace it. The name on it appears to say FLORESTONE PROD CO made in China. Number on it is 2 UBC. Size is 3" diameter and 1.5" deep. The thickness of the rubber...

Can a Car Dealership Take Your Land? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing on behalf of my father in law. He signed to purchase a used car from a local dealership for $8,100. After defaulting on payments the dealership repossessed the car and we've found out that my father in law signed over the title to his land worth $80,000. My father in law...

Our Dealership [ 1 Answers ]

When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to Pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working Feverishly to unlock the drivers side door. As I watched from The passenger side, I instinctively tried...

Has anyone owned a car dealership? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. We have some land in the city on the highway. We were thinking about buying and selling cars. We know there is a lot of work involved. I was just curious if anybody out there has done this before and how did it turn out. Not sure if this is the right place for this post. :D

View more questions Search