Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2006, 11:14 AM
    Converting file formats
    Does anyone know how I can convert 3gp files to jpeg I wanted to post a video file to this site as one of my questions but only certain file formats can be used. The file is from my Samsung d500 phone. Also What is the best file converting software?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 11:21 AM
    There are so many file types out there, there is not one product that is designed for conversion that includes a large number of them.

Typically if you can find a conversion app - it will be designed for the type you want to convert - and what you want to convert it to.

As for converting .3gp to a video format, here are some methods:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2006, 11:41 AM
    Great links! Cheers Rickj
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 11:48 AM
    Rick is absolutely right! I just wanted to add as a warning, do NOT use Microsoft Image Composer! It alters images to a poorer quality, if you select any image conversion type other than *.mic (microsoft image composer image).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to File Income Taxes When Converting from F-1 to H-1 Visa Status (AtlantaTaxExp) [ 63 Answers ]

To All Who Have Read My Postings On This Issue: After further consultation with NATP, I am making some additional editing changes, which will be in bold red. I have also been referred to a website maintained by a CPA with extensive credentials and experience doing returns for resident and...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

Copy and Paste PDF Formats [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to copy and paste a PDF files to Word,TXT or Spreadsheet documents as text or a workable format for excel ? Somewhere I heard there is a downloadable software enabling to do this. Thanks in advance.

Converting from rar to mp3? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I convert rar files to mp3 format?

View more questions Search