Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Mornin' Kp! That steak and wine thing you had going last night is making me hungry! Wow... That's the perfect combination for a Friday Spring evening!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 10:09 AM
    KP... I have a job for you. Depending on how you do on the REST of the interview, we'll talk about the drinking thing ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 10:15 AM
    LOL! I'm liking the idea of drinking on the job... not sure my editor would like it, though... ;)

They don't have to know what's in my nifty little thermos, right?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Hey all, I hate to post and run, but I've got to get myself and the kids ready to go. I still have two hours, but I'm nervous and want to be ready to leave right on the dot. I've also got some material to read over and a permission slip to sign. I Alty give you permission to stick a red hot poker in my eye. Somehow that doesn't sound so good does it?:(

I'll talk to you all later.

HChicky, you take it easy, you've had a rough week. Grab a corona, a nice old movie (I personally love Gone with the Wind) and relax. Sleep in, drink coffee and just relax.

I'll let you all know how the eye surgery goes. Wish me luck. YIKES.:eek:
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Mm... I'm going to do that, Alty! Thanks! You don't worry about a thing. You're pretty brown eyes will be better than ever in a few short hours - I'll say a couple prayers for calmness...

I have 7 minutes left on this crazy library computer... rah...

Talk to you all later! :D
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Mar 29, 2008, 11:38 AM
    We have many wineries here in Heaven where I live. It is mandatory to take out of town guests to a wine tasting. The winery gives you five tastes of whichever type you want, whites, reds, chapagnes etc. we usually start with Thornton's and the Callaway then Wilson creek. For some reason we don't get much further. Don't know why. Thank goodness for the DD .Anyway, as membersin good standing with Wilson Creek we get two bottles delivered every month. Their pick. Life is good.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 02:31 PM
    GOOD LUCK ALTY!!

Where's everyone..

I've had one heckuvaday...
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 12:21 AM
    So... how's everyone doing..
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Mar 30, 2008, 12:28 AM
    I like how on this thread... people actually talk about drinks... haha.

So my friends got me playing world of warcraft... after 3 nights my character is level 23... I think I have a problem... I'm quitting tomorrow, I swear. Mostly because I have to go back to school on Monday. The game is so dumb, yet so addicting. Haha.

Oh! And I have coffee... err.. something
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Mar 30, 2008, 03:46 PM
    I never got into WoW, I was addicted for like 2 weeks, But then I hated the kid that had it because he became an a$$hole and did something soooo entirely stupid that I've never talked to him. And he was my best friend from Pre-K

But on drinks, I felt extremenly crappy this morning and we had this big family dinner because my cousin had his 18th birthday yesterday and he did stuff with friends... and in my state I just wanted a cup of hot tea. Me and my cousin are both tea drinkers so I go up into his room while he's playing Halo 3 and I look and grab a bag of Apple Cinnamon Tea and I Make the tea and Its REALLLY Hot and kind of bland so I take my moms tea bag which was orange and I put it in there and grab a diet mountain dew.. AFter the meal I saw my cup and was like hmmm fergot about this put it to my mouth and OMG it was soooo good... it was warm and spicy and citrusy and it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 05:03 AM
    g'morn all.

Off to classes + work!

For all those who are still up for some coffee...

Buy the Sunbeam Mr. Coffee Espresso/Cappuccino Maker and other Coffee, tea & beverage at circuitcity.com

Great deal.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Morning all! :)

Ahhh... relaxing weekends... I could use a few more of those! I did absolutely nothing yesterday except drink coffee, make cranberry banana bread, and watch TV. It was great. :)

I'm feeling so good this morning that coffee is on the house! Today's brew: Southern Pecan
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 07:31 AM
    I'm having Strawberries 'n' cream coffee today.

Oh, and we have blizzard like conditions outside here right now. And I still have to go to work. Bleh.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Bleh, is right! Yuck! Blizzard conditions? Urgh...

I got that coffee catalog in the mail Saturday! Can't wait to place an order! Packer Perck, Highland Grog... here I come! :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Coffee is a perfect way to start this day!
    Oh Sneezy, that is a great deal...
    Good thoughts ladies... keep them up!
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    Forgot to look at this until Starty reminded me... that is a great deal! I have that little wonder and it works like a charm :) Its my reserve here at work... in case I get in dire, desperate straights ;) Which, as you all know, I DO!
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:53 AM
    :)

HC, how was your bread?
    I made my first four loaves of white yummy bread, now I am off to use wheat and seeds in the next batch... I also tried a new carrot cake recipe, IT WAS A HIT! Listening to my ole TRAIN cd, I love it so gooooood (drops of jupiter)
    "Let it roll into me... (start, stop singing... lol)
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:55 AM
    LOL! Love it, Starty! Drops of Jupiter... :)

My bread was yummy! I got a craving for banana bread and threw in the cranberries for giggles. Nothing better than warm banana bread, Cinnnamon Toast coffee, pjs, and The Mummy! :)

I haven't made white bread in a long time... may have to throw some in the bread machine tonight. :) (yes, I can make it from scratch too, but I don't have the time!)

Meeting... wish me luck! :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Good luck cranberry head, I meant! LOL :)
    I think it sounds wonderful... you should make more tonight!
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 09:13 AM
    I think I may! :) although, may throw in blueberries instead... mmm... I'm in a baking mood :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet café [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I plan to start a internet café in my home town in North Carolina. My question is what licence,permits,and requirements would We need to start the business. I have one more question,my fiancée lives overseas and will be coming here after she graduates in may.I want to bring her...

Small café! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what kind of license I need to operate a small café in Ohio. Is it called a food permit or something like that??

Marketing questions about a café [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am wanting to do a marketing survey to open a new café and want to know what people are looking for

Starting up café [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start up a small café, what will I have to do first? And so on?

View more questions Search