Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 07:44 PM
    As long as it doesn't involve a white rat and spanking, sure, go for it.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 07:47 PM
    The Muffin Girl

I had recently gotten out of a serious relationship of 3 years. She asked me out to lunch, and I figured... it can't hurt. It's just lunch. After 2 - 3 lunches, we met up for dinner. At dinner, (after knowing her for 2 weeks) she looks at me and asks, "So, what are we now?" I put my fork down.

::clears throat:: "um...what?"
    "What are we now?"
    "we are...friends."
    "ok, just checking"

I should have ran for the hills, but I was in need of friends... so I stuck around. A week later, we went out to a movie, then we went for desserts at a local bistro late at night. When we got back to my place (where she was parked), we found her tire flat. Since it was raining, cold, and late, I told her to spend the night and I'd change the tire in the morning. I spent the night on the couch while she slept on my bed. NOTHING happened. The next morning, I wake up to the smell of muffins. Yum. Then I realized, she's cooking breakfast. No big deal... she's saying "thanks" for last night... no biggie.

Then I heard the washer running. I thought, "My roomie's doing his laundry..." nope. He hadn't woken up yet. I looked at her...

"Are you doing my laundry?"
    "yeah, I saw your pile and figured you needed it done"
    "yeah...but...well, thanks...but...really. I can do my own laundry"
    "no, really, it was no trouble"
    "ok...but in the future, please. let me do my own laundry"

What got me out of that?. isn't it obvious?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Here you go Alty , a Joke just for you :-)

WIFE FROM HELL

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, ' I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.'

The driver says, 'Gee, officer I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.'

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, 'Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?'

The wife smiles demurely and says, 'You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did.'

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, 'Damit, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'

The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine.'

The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'

The wife says, 'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, 'WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP? '

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, 'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'

I love this part... :

'Only when he's been drinking.'
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Sneezy - Okay, you said "Isn't it obvious?" Nope, uh, uh, I'm on my second beer, nothing is obvious, including the nose on my face. Please tell me how you got out of it. Please.

F4U - Hee, hee, love it, absolutely love it!

Thanks guys, I feel a bit better. Sneezy, do complete the tale.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg

F4U - Hee, hee, love it, absolutely love it!
    Well I thought since you were drinking Beer I better get a joke that was topical :-)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 08:14 PM
    /waves
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Well, the WHY is easy. She did my laundry. I barely knew her!! Just the thought of her touching my clothes... ::shudders::

The HOW?. I just stopped picking up her calls. A d-bag move? Yes. But... she belonged in my crazy pile.
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Oh, I totally read the post wrong. I thought the muffin girl was your ex that you'd been dating for 3 years. Oh Alty, no more beer for you, it does bad things to your aging brain.
    Hey, do you think the hair dye did something to my mind? Uh, oh, I might have just dumbed myself down. HELP!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    well, the WHY is easy. she did my laundry. I barely knew her!!! just the thought of her touching my clothes...::shudders::

the HOW? ...I just stopped picking up her calls. a d-bag move? yes. but...she belonged in my crazy pile.
    Think I remember her sneezy , wasn't it Sue??
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:59 PM
    It WAS sue!!

God what a nutjob she was...
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Sneezy, stick with HChicky, she's the one for you. Really, I have a feeling that you guys could really have a great relationship. Just pack your bags and move to Nashville. Maybe your dog will eat her cat and you won't have to worry about your allergies. Hey, did I just say that? HChicky, you know I was kidding, I love your little kitty, besides, I think your cat's bigger than Sneezy's dog anyway, so there's not chance that kitty would get eaten. Man, I've got to stop typing, beer bad for Alty brain.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:05 PM
    NOooooo, Sneezy you got to finish first, the comute would kill you. Plus our sweet entertainment wouldn't be as fun without the suspence still... I like it:)
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Starty - If he moves to Nashville then we'll get to hear about all the things they did the night before. We're talking about a different type of entertainment.

Did I mention that I get a dirty mind when I drink beer?
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Hahahaha

y'know it's funny no one's ever mentioned the age difference.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:09 PM
    I never even knew there was one... how many years and can you handle it cause that's all that matters really sweet heart!
    Alty, I suppose we all know now... LMAO
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Darnit, I let my little secret slip. Like I have any secrets left.

Want to hear something sad, I don't color my hair because I want a change anymore. I actually saw a few grey ones popping up. My mother was right about grey hair, pluck one and ten come to the funeral. Die grey hair DYE!

Hey Sneezy, I think that HChicky is only 29, that's not such a huge leap. Just be lucky I'm not single, otherwise I'd be going after you myself. Talk about an age difference. Really, it's the beer talking. Bad Alty, bad girl.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Ohhh Alty, you better stop now... lol
    I stopped dying my hair and I have a few GOOD greys myself, but my dark hair seems to do me good... I am beginning to see my true Indian self... LOL
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Whoa. Down alty. Down.
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 09:19 PM
    I have naturally dark hair too, with grey highlights.

I had auburn hair as a child, so I thought I'd regain some of my childhood and go auburn again. Hubbies on nights this week so he's in for a surprise tomorrow.

Feeling Hot, hot, hot. Rarrrrrr.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Wow, then keep it coming love... HeeHee!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet café [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I plan to start a internet café in my home town in North Carolina. My question is what licence,permits,and requirements would We need to start the business. I have one more question,my fiancée lives overseas and will be coming here after she graduates in may.I want to bring her...

Small café! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what kind of license I need to operate a small café in Ohio. Is it called a food permit or something like that??

Marketing questions about a café [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am wanting to do a marketing survey to open a new café and want to know what people are looking for

Starting up café [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start up a small café, what will I have to do first? And so on?

View more questions Search