Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raynmakr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 12:11 PM
    1980's martial arts movie
    Hey guys - I am trying to find the title of an old martial arts movie I seen as a kid - may have been late 70s or 80s.

Basically there were a bunch of young asian kids (7 kids stick out for me) who stumbled upon this secret training world were they became ninjas. They were dressed in white as ninjas.

I remember a few different characters based on like group dynamics, strong leader, stupid awkward one etc...

Anyway if this sparks memories for anyone please let me know!

Thanks

R
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 26, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Is it Ninja Kids?

Mar 26, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amricca
    Is it Ninja Kids?
    Nope - remember that movie too - but these kids were a lot older - probably mid-late teens and they all wore white

Mar 26, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Actually when I looked online I found 7 lucky ninja kids and thought you meant that one - I think this is the one - I'll need to look for more clips but it looks like it! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a martial arts movie where they used acupuncture to kill. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I remember of this martial arts movie where the main character was a white american guy. The orientals in the movie used to kill using acupuncture needles. I think it's from the 70's or 80's, but can't remember the name of the movie nor the actors name for searching in imdb. Thanks ...

Martial arts movie [ 4 Answers ]

About 15 to 20 years ago I saw a movie which I can no longer recall the name of. The movie was about 5 or 6 guys who used to be in the same military unit together- who come together to help save a town or what not. Of the characters I can remember- one was drunk living in a salvage yard, one was a...

What is the name of this martial arts movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 3 years ago about a kung fu fighter who had to battle 4 groups of people. Each group used an element (fire, water, air, earth) to camouflage themselves during the fight. The only part I remember really well was when the fighter had to battle the group using earth. They were in...

80's martial arts type movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that used to be shown a good amount. I remember it had a young man, around 18-25, that was sent into this obstacle course with other guys his age. In the course, they had to pass these guards in outfits that looked like kkk outfits, but black. These guards could not talk to...

View more questions Search