Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adri41206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Adopting my brother from Mexico
    I was born in the US but my brother wasn't.Im 19 years old and he is 4 years old. I want a better life for him and both my dad and stepmom are willing to give up their rights. Does any body know what I have to do to adopt him?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Contact a lawyer, one with experience in international adoptions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Mexico boy [ 1 Answers ]

OK well awhile ago I went to mexico I have family so there. So went we were over there this one kid send some one to go tell me that he want to go walking wit me. I mexico that mean a guy likes you. My little sister heard and she was like no, no. the guy was still standing there waiting for what I...

View more questions Search