Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnscast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 10:45 AM
    Bd on welfare
    The father of my children beat me to file custody papers, now even though he does not have full custody. I have my kids every weekend and in the minute order the judge said who ever had the kids at the time supports them. Well he has been on welfare for quite a while now and I just learned that child support wants 10,000 dollars from me because of this. I still want my children and I do take care of them. I don't understand how he is getting away with just living off welfare for so long. How do I fight this
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 01:10 PM
    Get a lawyer.

I am sorry to hear that he beat you. A lawyer will be your best option to deal with this.

If you can't afford one, you might qualify for free legal aid depending on where you reside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CT state welfare programs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone had any information on the welfare programs in CT. Im currently looking into a separation and since I'm a stay at home mom and go to school at night. I need to find out if there was a program that would allow me to go to school during the day.. (where I would...

View more questions Search