Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fdahn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 07:38 AM
    92 chev 454 engine elect
    Engine warms up and goes out of time, or may reverse polarity. Any ideas?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:40 AM
    How do you know that it's going out of time or reversing polarity? What have you tested and/or replaced on the vehicle already?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The elect [ 3 Answers ]

To me it is pretty clear that God chose people for salvation, before that person even accepted Him... do you believe that or something different and why

Converting dryer from gas to elect. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to convert my gas dryer to electric or do I have to buy a new dryer?

Kenmore elect. Dryer runs but does not heat [ 1 Answers ]

Approximately 130V between each of the element terminals and ground, replaced element but no heat. Other checks; new high limit t'stat, operating t'stat shows 7 ohms, element shows 10ohms. Can trace voltage all the way to the element and the element is new. Out of ideas, need help.

Engine light on Chev venture 2001 [ 2 Answers ]

The engine light is on, we had the van in for some repairs but they couldn't get the light to go out after?

1994 chev truck elect problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a truck that the volt gauge flickers when it is started. The alternator was repalced twice and two different batteries. Also th whole grounding system was gone through. Now even the wipers work after the truck has been running for awhile not right away and when they start each time the brake...

View more questions Search