Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bruizer1976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 01:53 AM
    delco-heat radiator system value
    I have an old GM Delco-heat system in the home I just bought. It is a complete system but takes up too much space in my very small basement. It is no longer needed and I was wondering if there is any value to the boiler and holding tank, along with the three remaining radiators in the house?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 03:43 AM
    No value unless to a collector of odd ball stuff. Energy efficiency is the name of the game today and that unit was a real energy hog. I am old enough to remember working on plenty of those systems when they were not that old and I will have to say they were very well built but large is space usage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fill a Delco Heat Boiler [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have an idea on how I can fill my Boiler with water? I removed air and have no pressure and need to refill the unit. TY

GM Delco Heat Boiler Unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a old GM Delco Heat Boiler Furnace in my house, and it builds up excessive pressure, and then releases it. This happens repeatedly.

GM-Delco/heat [ 3 Answers ]

GM-Delco/heat, gas. Model #4926 450, house was built in 1959. What are specifications, size BTUs. I don't know how furnace size is rated, could this be 5 tons or less? Thanks for your help

Delco-Heat Conditionair [ 6 Answers ]

If there is someone who can guide me I would appreciate it. I recently bought a house that has a Delco-Heat Condionair by GM. The pilot light is lit, but I can't get the heat to come on. I can't find a switch, directions, or anything else. Am I missing something? Advice will be extremely...

View more questions Search