Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverpetals Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 09:49 PM
    What can I get as a two year anniversary gift?
    My two year anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up in a few weeks, and I need to get him a gift! But I don't know what to get him. I'm on a very very tight budget. What are good ideas? Other than a mixed CD, cause I've done that many times.
    I wanted to get him a piece of jewelry like a necklace, but I'm not sure if I could find a good one for a low price. I would be willing to pay maybe up to $40-$50.
    Any ideas?

Thanks!
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 09:59 PM
    There are links to several gift ideas -- you should find something nice for $50

2 year anniversary gift suggestions? im desperate1pls help!?? - Yahoo! Answers
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Mar 26, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Give him 2 silver dollars.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Sometimes its not the gift, but the preparation and time that goes into it.

Why not consider making it a night just for him? Make his favorite dinner, light candles, pamper him in your own special way.

Spending time on someone always shows them that you care... and will be remembered long after a necklace tarnishes or flowers fade.

Get him a small gift - love the silver dollar idea, statictable - and make it a night just for him.

Rose petals, candles, Italian food, pushing the meatball with your nose, :D

Seriously though, make his favorite meal and pamper him. You'll never go wrong with that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My anniversary is soon approaching.what gift can I give? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey! People please help me out... I have been in a relationship for almost 3year's now... Our 3rd anniversary is soon approaching in a weeks time... I want to give him a gift that he will remember for a life time! Suggest me a good gift :) I am confused :confused: I really don't know what to do?...

Anniversary gift ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend is my 1st anniversary. Yeah, I know it's paper or a clock, that's not the problem. My husband and I originally agreed that we were just going to take each other on a "date". Well, he decides to tell me last night that he bought me something after we decided not to get gifts. Now I feel...

20th Anniversary Gift to Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to come up with an idea for a gift for my parents 20th Anniversary and the party is next week. I have collected a bunch of old photos of them and their parents. I am looking for a way to display them w/o using glue and other permanent means. Several of the pics are old and I only...

An Anniversary Gift for His Wife [ 1 Answers ]

A friend sent this to me and I thought it was pretty funny. I had to share it with you all. An Anniversary Gift for His Wife You may want to re-consider the purchase of a taser for protection of Yourself or a loved one. Read further for info. This is one of those stories where you...

First Anniversary Gift- Paper.but what? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I will be celebrating our first anniversary soon and I am lost as to what to get him. I was thinking about going to the small resort town that he took me too for our first weekend get away. But I am not sure...

View more questions Search