Ask
    ericg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Bid on freight
    Where can a freight broker bid on freight online without double brokering
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2008, 01:57 PM
    You might want to contact the trucking companies yourself and bid on their freight. Double brokering is very very common these days and it's hard to do a deal nowadays without it.
    crockett63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 04:39 PM

I'm an owner operator with my own authority and I'm looking for a web sight where the shipers put there loads to be bidded on and I am having fun find one if there is anyone that could help I would really appreciate it thank you
    dalehhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 05:54 PM
    I have frt to forward around Australia now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find bids on freight for 18 wheelers [ 5 Answers ]

I own a small trucking and would like to know how to bid on freight for my company whether on the internet or otherwise.

Freight Business [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I want to start my own freight business but I don't know where to start, so If anyone has any suggestions they are very welcome. I am not a trucker myself and I don't necessarily want to drive the truck. But should I learn how to anyway... How? What type of truck should I buy if...

I want to freight my goods to Dubai from Ireland [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm moving to Dubai in August. I have been given 300 sterling allowance to have baggage couriered to Dubai. Do you know of a good and reasonably priced company in Ireland that does this? How long does it take and do they pack all your stuff?

Which bid seems better? [ 6 Answers ]

Here are bids I received from two different contractors. I'm interested in anyone's opinion. Here's the house: Two story 4,000 square feet - 1,500 upstairs, 2,500 downstairs. Southern California (Orange County) Old 30 year-old Carrier split system needs to be replaced along with 8 new ducts...

View more questions Search