Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 25, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Canine Incontinence
    Anyone familiar with the use of estrogen to treat canine incontinence? Wondering about side effects and any other issues. My lab leaks and we have had her tested for everything. I read some stuff about using estrogen to treat this but couldn't find a lot of info.

Check out some similar questions!

Canine Glaucoma [ 1 Answers ]

This year I had to have Cocoas eye removed because of glaucoma,the eye would nearly double in size and she was in pain,no meds. Other than pain helped.I did'nt let it go for long either.I had the choice of having her sedated and having the fluid drained or complete removal.I choose removal and I...

Our dog is having incontinence issues after having 2 seizures [ 1 Answers ]

We have a goldendoodle who is almost 2 years old. We found out over the summer she has epilepsy. She has been fine on the medication, only a seizure here and there maybe once a month. Well yesterday she had 2 grand mal seizures and since then she has urinated in the house 4 times. It is...

Canine Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 13 yr old miniature beagle that, lately , has been suffering from arthritis. I was wondering if anyone knows any treatments that I can provide for her myself. I am aware of some of the medicinal treatments.

Canine Cavities [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old Golden Retriever puppy.. and when he was teething during the last two months... some of his teeth we not loose enough to fall out on their own very easily... but eventually they fell out. One tooth in particular ( one of the upper canines ) did not fall out until it was almost...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search