Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bricole Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Confusedand scared teen
    hi everyone.

I'm 16 and still a virgin.

I am seriously worried for my health and am not sure whether I am just over reacting and being a hypercondriac. :confused:

recently I can't seem to stomach food. If I have more than a certain amount my stomach hurts. I haven't had a regular period yet and I started when I was 11. I have mine approximately once a year. So once every 11 months.:(

I find myself slightly obsessed with eating disorders, though I would say I have only suffered a mild about of bullimia about 18 months ago.

lastly today I found a painful lump above where I assume my ovaries to be,I have had other random lumps all over my vaginal area usually which puss.

what should I do, I am sorry if I sound like I am over reacting.
    thank you and I look forward to your advise
    :)
    x
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 25, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Hi dear and welcome to the site.

In issues of the body, we can advise and speculate, but we cannot diagnose you through a monitor on the computer.

If you have regular 'puss' near your reproductive organs then you obviously have some type of infections. And if you have an elevated temperature during the 'flares', then you must see a doctor.

It might be serious, and might not be, but it is hard for us to determine - and only a doctor can examine, take tests, and reassure you whether it is serious or not. Nonetheless, an examination is seriously needed. Your body is the only one you will have in this life, and if you ever plan on having children, you need to make sure that all is well.

Again, it is very important for you to see a doctor, with or without your parents.

Please make an appointment as soon as possible and let us know how it went. Being a virgin does not mean that you cannot get infections, so do it, please.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Your body sends you signals and you must take them serious.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I will not try and even guess, since things can be so many things. Since there are several matters, this really seems like one of those times first you should be speaking to your parents or guardian and having it checked with your doctor.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 25, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I think you should urgently see a doctor.. and about the period thing, you shuld see the OBGYN. 1 period every 11 months isn't normal.
    [ I also suggest you not have sexual intercourse until you figure out what this is]]

Good luck&&<3
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Mar 25, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Yes dear you definitely need to see a doctor as soon as possible. Not only for the lumps but also for the abnormal period. My period is abnormal as well (not as bad as yours though.. I'm talking about missing a month) and my doctor said if not taken care of it could hurt my chances of having children in the future. I was 16 when I found out and I could even stomach the thought of being told that at such a young age. Go see a doctor find out what it going on. You may find that it is just cysts that can be removed but you don't want to bargain anything on that. You are not overreacting, it's serious whenever you are having any problems like this. If you fear for your health than don't ever not see a doctor because you feel you are overreacting.

Please keep me updated!

<3 Leslie
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 07:19 PM
    I agree with the above posts. But no one addressed the difficulty you described with food. You stomach hurts when you eat too much? Keep your gut (they call it that) working by eating at least a little at each meal. Talk to your doctor about the stomach pain too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen looking for hobby [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This problem has been bugging me for several months now, so I'm giving one of these sites a go, seeing as I can't find the answer myself. The point is, I want to find a hobby. Seems simple, right? Well, for me, not really... My life feels like there is something missing. I...

Teen sex [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I have NEVER had sex. I know that this is normal however I have a problem. I have a girlfriend of over a year and a half (She knows the days I just agree). She has talked to me about sex before and she has mentioned her curiosity. She will not talk to me about it directly. ...

Teen pregnancy [ 14 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and pregnant. Am I considered an adult and can I make my own decisions?

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search