Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Mar 25, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Weird Dreams
    So I finnaly got a girlfriend, and she makes me a lot happier than any other girl I have ever been with, and that's good, because as some of you know my mom is deployed right now in afganistan. She will be there until december-ish. This is her second deyployment in the past year. And I have had a hard time adjusting to it. But that is all beside the point.

Well as I have said this girl makes me really happy, I can't stop smiling, but for some reasong the past two nights I have had a dream that we broke up, the first one, me and her were texting or IMing, I can't remember which, but she was telling me about how she misses her exs, not just one but a few or so, so I finnaly said enough and I broke up with here. The second one was more of the aftermath of the first one. I would just walk around and wait for her to call.

Can someone tell me what this means or even if I should be worried about it?
    Bricole Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Well it's only natural that as soon as we are given something thatwe really wanted or needed we get scared we are going to lose it.personaly I don't think you need to worry things sound like they're running smoothly. Is a case of "too good to be true"?you are scared of losing what you love. You obv. Love your mum and she is in Afghanistan and you are scared you will now lose your girlfriend. Personally I think if you are super worried just ask her she can clearifly for you.

I hope this helps

Hope your mum comes back safely

X
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Mar 26, 2008, 05:36 PM
    IMO dreams are expressions of sub-conscious wants, fears etc. It could be that you like her so much the thought of breaking up is something you don't want to even think about. Then again I have had dreams that have shown me the future and that is where Déjà vu basically comes from so maybe you are going to break up. I wouldn't worry about it too much but maybe you need to have a talk with her about how the relationship is going... good luck =)
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Mar 26, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Thank you both, I have talked to her about the dreams and neither of us plan on breaking up with each other for a while, so I probably am just worried about losing her, but thank you guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weird dreams [ 4 Answers ]

I've been having weird dreams lately. A couple of times I was in a plane crash. Just last night I dreamed part of my house was on fire. Not the entire house, just around me. I've also had dreams about my deceased brother. Those are just a few examples. Any ideas?

Weird dreams! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, but I had a weird dream that my house was haunted last night. I dreampt I was trying to get into my closet but the ghost kept closing my closet door, and it kept flickering with my lights, and when I looked out my patio door there was this...

Weird dreams [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having bizarre dreams (about once or twice a week for the past few weeks) where I go through a series of events when I get locked up with my school band and I fall in love with my band director. They aren't exactly nightmares, but I think they are just weird. I was told dream dictionaries...

Weird dreams that come true.but with a catch [ 5 Answers ]

Yo, Okay so sometimes I dream that my friend is always crying.usually over the phone or face to face.I use to think nothing of these dreams.come to find out,they have all come true... but she's not the one crying,its me!for example,once I dreamed that she called me on the phone and she wouldn't...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search