Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maligirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Crazy Interview
    Ok, question. I went on a interview Wednesday everything went really great and I was sent for a second interview Thursday with interviewer #2. I think everything was good, she seemed to really like me and when I left she said she would let me know and told me I
    Would know for sure by Monday. The problem? Its Tuesday and I have heard nothing! She guaranteed that the company was good about follow up and would not leave me hanging. Well like a loser I called the company on Monday and asked to speak with interviewer#1 (The one I interviewed with first) Just to see what was happening. Her receptionist then told me she stepped out and so I left a name and number. No call. And again now its Tuesday afternoon. Im worried. So one how big of a mistake was it to call on Monday? And two what should I do now? One more thing interviewer number one absolutely Loved me we chit chatted for three hours in the interview which is probably why I got the moronic idea to call her. Please help.
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Mar 25, 2008, 11:13 AM
    RELAX! Its good to follow up. You are showing that you are very interested in the job and that is a good thing. If you don't hear from them again today I would suggest just following up again. You have NOTHING to loose.

When looking for a job you should remember that you are interviewing that company as much as they are you. You have a degree of control and until you get the offer and a place to sign nothing is set in stone.

Let me ask, is this your only iron in the fire? What type of company? Consider that things happen and people also get busy. Feel free to bounce stuff off this forum, I personally work in the staffing industry and "should" be able to give you some insight.
    maligirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
    No, I have applied to other places but this is the company that I really want to work for.
    It's a health and fitness company in a sales position and I really think I would be good at it. Its what I have always wanted to do. The lady I interviewed with initially seemed to love me and I was very excited. The second interview went well too the lady was interviewer #1's supervisor and although she seemed to like me she said she had to interview two other people but would get back to me Monday. Im just paranoid, I really really want this job. Are you sure that it doesn't make me look desperate to call again? I feel like I'm stalking her! She specificlly said she would get back to me Monday. :confused:
    Princess Buyer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 08:53 AM
    So what happened?? Did you get the job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ph.D interview [ 1 Answers ]

I've got Ph.D interviews tomorrow, I'm getting nervous. :eek: Has anyone got any last minute tips?

Interview one [ 2 Answers ]

Please describe a time when you had to overcome differences and resistances to bring groups of people together to achieve a common purpose. What did you do? *

Interview [ 6 Answers ]

How is the group interview at Bank Of America for a teller position? What kind of questions will they ask in front of everyone ? Will there be more than one person interviewing me help me I have to go for an interview on Monday the 22nd Can anyone who has actually been to one of these...

Interview [ 1 Answers ]

How do I answer an interview question asking me to describe my network trouibleshooting skills? :confused:

View more questions Search