Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haripraneeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Dream on my death
    Dear Sirs/Madam,

I hv a dream in the mng between 7.30-8.30 am in the morning

When I entere in the bus a priest with his assistant already lying the bus called and adsked my age and I replied for that as 30yrs and asked to show my palm an shown my right hand palm. The priest seen and asked how old you want to live and I said for that as 70 yrs. Immly priest repied ad you wl not alive not more than 6 months.

HE is dressed in white color and looks very fair and said as he is aged 90 yrs. But he looks only 45 yrs and very charmy look

Answer.

Regds/hari
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 25, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by haripraneeth
    I hv a dream in the mng between 7.30-8.30 am in the morning
    Just put your alarm clock on 7.30 am! Problem solved!
    ;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 05:32 PM
    I agree with cred. Set your clock earlier :D
    I don't think I would like that dream especially more than once.
    docdeblee Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Dreams are a combination of subconscious information, that surfaces in the form of a dream when we sleep. It simply is all that coming out. I am a dreamer and I dream a lot of weird stuff also. One day you could have met a priest on a bus 20 years ago and that is surfacing now, with some thought on your mind when you went to bed. Dreams mean nothing, but a dream. The fact that your worried about dreaming it again, keeps it forfront in your mind, so it again comes out.
    Try going to bed listening to your favorite music, clear your mind.
    Dreams are just dreams, products of a mixture of thoughts we have on our mind when we go to bed and subconscious thought that surface. That's why we get crazy dreams. Say a few prayers before going to bed for peace, and listne to some music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream about death [ 6 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was going to die in three years; I was at work but I don't have a job right now and someone was teaching me how to fold something and I messed up and she said "dont worry about it you're going to die in three years anyway" does anyone know what this could mean?

Dream Interpretation/SMELL OF DEATH TOO! [ 3 Answers ]

I had a nightmare I will never forget... it's haunted me ever since (at least 10 years ago)... I've forgotten a few details but I'm going to try hypnosis to get them back. PLEASE HELP IF YOU'RE EXPERIENCED! :confused: Im standing in a long white nightgown inside a VERY OLD Chapel & I notice...

Me and HIM got together in my dream. [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I had a dream that I went to space ] but when we got there the dude I like A LOT was there and he all the sudden asked me out. And we went out and held hands and all of that. What does this mean? :confused:

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

View more questions Search