Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juno1983 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 12:34 AM
    Again periods on 11th day
    Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach and in early morning periods started normally again. I want to know why periods come again so early? Is it the side effect of ecp pills that I took after sex? Or it's a major complication?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 25, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno1983
    hi...i am i started i had i had i want equip pills.
    Juno :
    Do you perhaps have any problems with the English language?
    Why do you post here in SMS style?
    Sentences start with a capital letter, and end with an exclamation or question sign, or a dot.
    "I" is always written with a capital letter.
    If you take people on this board serious, they will take you serious too...
    ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2008, 08:32 AM
    It seems to me that English is not your first language.

I'm not sure about equip pills. I have never heard of those. Is it like the morning after pill?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11th b-day [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm having my 11th b'day party in 1 month. I was hoping for a good theme for my party, I have a big dark basment with a t.v. and music, and all that. There will be boys+girls there, got any ideas?

11th Time Is The Charm [ 2 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, “Please be gentle, I’m still a virgin.” “What?” said the puzzled groom. “How can that be if you’ve been married ten times?” Well… “Husband #1 was a sales representative: he...

Periods the next day after sex, 7 days early, am I pergnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, me and my girlfrnd had protected sex (we did have a bit of a problem with the condom this time, as it was bit loose from the end, but I did not enter so far so it could touch her, neither did I ejculated in her, I always ejaculate outside her and further check the condom for any hole, nothing...

I only have until may 11th! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to Florida and my mom will not let me wear a 2 piece unless my body is "physically fit" I only have a bikini and I need a bathing suit to go to Florida... we don't have enough money to buy a nice bathing suit, and I really hate one pieces... they are just too uncomfortable and...

JV girls in 11th grade? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have another question. Is true that if you are in the 11 grade that you can still tryout j.v. girls basketball because I just wannna know. I don't know if I'm ready to go on to varsity. See varsity they have 3 freshmen and two seniors and 2 sohmores ( including one of are players) and the...

View more questions Search