Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demonbrat711 Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 10:50 PM
    My puppys "Humping!"
    I have a 5/almost 6 month old morkie puppy ( yorkie/maltese).. and every time I give him this stuffed animal to play and or chew on he humps like there is no tomorrow lol. I'm guessing this is normal for dogs.. but should I stop him when he does it or is it OK?:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Let him go to town... Better the stuffed animal than some other dog. Is he fixed?
    demonbrat711 Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Yes he is fixed.. he got fixed about uhm 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 25, 2008, 10:37 AM
    I would still try and break the habit. If you let him do it all the time now, as a puppy, the behavior may very well continue forever.
    clo123 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 09:31 AM
    I have the same proplem with my dog. He tends to do it after he has his dinner, but when he does do it we just tell him no and take his blanket away.
    rebeltequila Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Apr 4, 2008, 10:58 PM
    It's OK actually he's just dominating the soft toy natural doggy ways he's gay he's not confused he just wants to be in control of the soft toy lol if he starts humping you of friends correct him quickly as you don't want him thinking he's in charge of you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search