Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christopher sandoval Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Information
    Hi, my name is chris, and I´m interest in getting a scholarship, s I can go to college, I´m still in high school, but I want information for my future. Also I would like to study in Europe.
    How can I get help for this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 07:06 PM
    For US colleges, contact the college, they will have departments that help you with finding possible scholarships
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 07:29 PM
    You can also search through many different scholarship websites. Your high school guidance counselors should be able to help you with this.

You said you want to study in Europe... is this for the entire span of your college career? Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to get a scholarship overseas for 4 years... you may try shooting for study abroad once you're in your college in the US.

Are you a minority? Do you have a special talent? Are you handicapped? Do you have excellent grades? Do you have good SAT scores? Do you play sports? Do you sing/dance/act? All of these help you get scholarships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

About L.I.F.O Information [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I want to ask question about the L.I.F.O (Last in Last Out). Question is: Where do companies use the L.I.F.O. Method. Thanks for you advise.:)

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing research for a novel, and if anyone can give me some good information on Argentinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Giganotosaurus, or at least links to some good informational sites, it would be much appreciated.

J1 information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings!! I am Sarika, and I am entering to US (Maine State) on 1st February, 07 and my Employer Company is a Hotel and visa type is V1. In the meantime I come to know that I am 1 month pregnant. I want to ask few questions and I would really appreciate if you can find some time and...

View more questions Search