Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danishshalwani Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Need urgent pyschic solution from my current conditions
    Hi,
    My date of birth is 18-10-82 and my name is danish hussain shalwani. Every thing is my life is going wrong I don't know why. I worked really hard for my exams and when results came I failed in all. I don't know what is happening every thing is not going right for me. Please help

Bye
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2008, 06:01 PM
    You may be studying a subject that is not right for you. Do you really like this subject?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2008, 03:14 PM
    I agree with Foxyarse I have a feeling you are in something not quite compatible for you.
    What is it you are wanting to be and what are you studying that you are getting bad grades?
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Hey pray this May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Does that work if they are not catholic?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 23, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Dear Mr. Shalwani,

I am very sorry to hear things have been so difficult for you of late. It can be very hard to find meaning in your suffering as you are going through it, but know that if you are able to find meaning in your experience, it will be bearable, and the process of finding that meaning will teach you wisdom and give you the tools you need to help others who are in need.

My Power Animals and I will do what we can to shift the energies in your life to a more beautiful form. You also can do this yourself. Prayer is the best way, and you can use prayers from whatever faith traditions seem right to you. You might also want to try intentionally rearranging your room or living space (whether you follow traditional feng shui or just trust your instinct). Possibly set up a small altar or shrine, to focus the energies of your life and call upon Spirit to guide you.

You have already been given some Catholic prayers, and I'll add a Goddess blessing, so you have all your bases covered:

By the Lady of Life, Source of the Springs of Being, She who is Mother Earth and Queen of Heaven, may you be blessed.

Hope things improve soon,

Alder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pyschic or are these coincidences? [ 12 Answers ]

OK so I dream these things and they happen in real life! Like for example I dreamed me and my friends were passing a ball in a triangle in his room and then the ball hit e in the face. Then the next day I went to my friends house and this exact thing happened. Am I psychic or are these just big...

Tripping of ac mcb on dc current below its rated current [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know why ? MCB rated for 240/415VAC, 6Amperes trips on 5 Amps DC current at 24VDC voltage level Ambient operating temperature: 32 ° C MCB Designed for ambient temperature of 55° C Why MCB should trip:confused: ?

Current & Non-Current Assets [ 3 Answers ]

Why is classification of Assets into Current & Non-Current necessary? Or not necessary?

View more questions Search