Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbiedon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Sleeping arrangements for children
    Hi

Please can you help me. My ex has moved in with a new partner a new town not in my area, I believe his house is a two bedroomed

He has two girls from his first marriage aged 9 and 14. My ex has a daughter of 13 from her first marriage and my two children my daughter aged 9 and my son who is 7.

I would like to know if anyone knows of anyway of finding out how many bedrooms the house has without asking my children.

Also what is the law of sleeping arrangements as their would be 4 girls and 1 boy! I am a dad who is concerned.

Thanks for any advice
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 04:41 PM
    I believe the boy would have to have a separate room. Where I am from the children must be able to access the rest of the house without walking through someone else's room.
    If you go to the auditors website and type in the house number then they should have the number of rooms including bedrooms listed there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Well first is this a full time living arrangement, or are you talking about one or two weekends a month, where a few sleep on the floor in sleeping bags, maybe the boy sleeps in the room with the adults, and so on.

If you are merely not liking them visiting ? Or is it a full time living arrangement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not Sleeping Well [ 5 Answers ]

My shih tzu is 9 years old. She has taken to having anxiety at night. She pants and is restless all night long. I am exhausted. I have tried giving her resuce remedy, placing her in bed, no help. She seems to be worse on nights it rains and/or is windy. I don't know what else to try. Any...

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Not sleeping well [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18yrs old, just graduated from high school. I noticed there was something wrong with me during my last year of high school, so I started seeing a counselor/therapist. We've been talking for a while, and after 2or3 months, he told me that I have dysthymia. I started seeing my counselor in...

Children sleeping arangements [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriends 2 girls share a bedroom,ages 9 & 12 there mothers boyfriend whom moved in about a year ago, has a son age 12/13. When he is with his father for the weekend, he sleeps on the floor in the girls bedroom, he doesn't have a room. To top it off, they let the neighbor girl 13 sleep over...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search