Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Girlfriend that passed away
    My friend 's girlfriend passed away, should he get a new girlfriend, because he tired of being depressed.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 24, 2008, 01:24 PM
    He will get anew girlfriend when he's ready,I know he's depressed who wouldn't be but he will only move on when the time is right for him

How long ago was it?
    Some people greive longer than others maybe he should see acouncilor it might help

Mar 24, 2008, 01:28 PM
    He told me he's ready,but to me it's just doesn't seem right

Mar 24, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Wel if he said he's ready then its up to him to find out if he really is or not

Mar 24, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I just want what's best for him.

Mar 24, 2008, 02:17 PM
    I no you do but only he himself can decide if he's ready or not to move on,he might move on and then realise he's not ready at all but he could move on and it could be the best thing for him to get on with things

Mar 24, 2008, 02:22 PM
    I like his new girlfriend though.

Mar 24, 2008, 02:32 PM
    You never said he had already got anew girlfriend

Mar 24, 2008, 02:41 PM
    He asked me if he could see her.

Mar 24, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Why did he ask you? Its up to him if he feels that it's the right time to move on only he will no that

Mar 24, 2008, 03:06 PM
    He likes to check up on things with me. I guess he's a caring person.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 24, 2008, 03:07 PM
    When you have a good friend, you console him and respect him and give him time to mourn. When he is done mourning, and feels he is ready for a new relationship with a girl, and asks you if it is OK, tell him that as a friend, you will support his choice - especially if you like her and she is nice to him.
    Maybe you too can find a nice girl and the four of you can become friends and do things together. Wouldn't that be nice? One thing you have to understand though, is that things like this don't happen overnight just because you would like to have it that way. We all have to be patient and be caring and try to do the best with the time we have while waiting for the right person.
    It is OK to want things, but we all have to realize that nothing happens fast..
    Tell me what you would like to do with your life... things you'd like to learn and see, the kind of people you like talking to, the music you like and movies you like to watch. There are so many nice things to do and see, so let us know a little about you.

Mar 24, 2008, 03:25 PM
    He likes to check to see what I think, because he cares.

Mar 24, 2008, 03:30 PM
    I am a female
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    When you have a good friend, you console him and respect him and give him time to mourn. When he is done mourning, and feels he is ready for a new relationship with a girl, and asks you if it is OK, tell him that as a friend, you will support his choice - especially if you like her and she is nice to him.
    Maybe you too can find a nice girl and the four of you can become friends and do things together. Wouldn't that be nice? One thing you have to understand though, is that things like this don't happen overnight just because you would like to have it that way. We all have to be patient and be caring and try to do the best with the time we have while waiting for the right person.
    Tell me what you would like to do with your life... things you'd like to learn and see, the kind of people you like talking to, the music you like and movies you like to watch. There are so many nice things to do and see, so let us know a little about you.

Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 24, 2008, 04:10 PM

Tell me what you would like to do with your life... things you'd like to learn and see, the kind of people you like talking to, the music you like and movies you like to watch.
    There are so many nice things to do and see, so let us know a little about you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mommy passed away 3/4/06 [ 3 Answers ]

Well I found out that my mother was sick with breast cancer right after thanksgiving in 2005 and she wouldn't tell me over the phone, cause I'm the baby and mommas little baby, so some of her family was in from out of town visiting one of my aunts who never calls me unless my moms at my house, but...

My ex passed away [ 6 Answers ]

Okay.. I recently lost an Ex boyfriend], because the night before he passed away we argued about him and I getting back together and I was with another guy] at the time. Mitch wanted me back and I had wanted him back just as much. Well, he asked me how I was going to end it with Eric, who I was...

Just passed out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pretty sick and I just passed out it scard me so much I need help please and I have the chills and a horrible head acke please help me:(

Enough time passed? [ 1 Answers ]

It's been 4 months since I had color correction on my hair and it was damaged. We have been depositing a med golden brown color only... no highlights. I have been using deep conditioning treatments. My hair is very grey at the top and the roots are very bad within 2-3 weeks. I want to know if...

Father passed [ 9 Answers ]

My father passed this life on Jan 2, I was with him at his passing. He went down hill quickly since Thanksgiving. At that time he could still walk across the floor, but Christmas he was confined to his bed. His passing was peaceful in his sleep. He will truly be missed.

View more questions Search