Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MacDlive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 11:11 AM
    BCD. Able to bump up to OTH or anything better? Any benefits?
    I got out the marines in January of 2007. I've done my time, did two tours to iraq amongst a bunch of other . I went to iraq at the end of 03 and smoked weed over there... came back and popped on my piss test... got busted down... second time went to iraq from 05 to 06 came back off leave popped again... then they got me on some bull ua charge... I haven't really talked to any people at the va... I thought this might be a better route to go as of now.. but is there anyone that knows anything about putting a package in to Washington claiming for a better discharge... id give anything to get back in... my dd214 says I have an re-4 so I guess from what I'm told I'm barred from all military... if anyone has any insight id greatly appreciate it..
    BCD00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 06:28 AM
    I am trying to find out myself.. is there a certain time that has to pass before you can get it changed... I got popped on weed and coke (my first time with the blow) and I stole a car to go home it's been 8 years since then... I served 3 month in the brig(cake walk) and was released in 2000... it seems only gov. jobs make the most money trying to get one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Why don't we get benefits [ 6 Answers ]

I work for a food company that also owns a golf course. The golf course employees are hired and paid by the food company. We have there insurance, and there holiday. There stock is private, and only can be bought by employees, which we can buy. The food company has a 401-k plan, and they get stock...

What are benefits? [ 6 Answers ]

Are there any community benefits that come out of forensic science?:confused:

Swimming benefits [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard swimming is a good form of exercise, can anyone tell me how it helps? What body parts its works on and what I can look out for change wise to my appearance as I have started to swim 3 times a week and do 30 lengths of a relatively large swimming pool. Thanks guys!

View more questions Search