Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 10:06 AM
    80's Pop Song. Cant remember the name of the group.
    Looking for the name of the track or group that does this song. I don't really remember the whole chorus but at some point the guy screams: " ... some-body te-elll me why work so hard for you-u-u-u!" If ANYONE can send me in the right direction I would appreciate it immensely!!

Thanks!
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Hiya tanram... I think the track you are after is titled "everything she wants" by 'wham'.

It was the 'B' side of "last christmas", released in 1984.
    :) I hope that has answered your question buddy! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French song from the 80's (pop) [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for some help looking for the title or artist (Female singer)of a french song from the 80's. The only thing that I remenber is the video clip with a girl (singer) and a guy that I think it was a giant. Anybody can help me or ever seen or heard that song.. :confused:

Female group late 80's or early 90"s [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the white female group that had a one hit wounder and had a video that all the girls were sitting on the beach singing in a circle?

Can't remember an 80's film I saw as a child! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I don't remember much, it definitely had aliens in it. I remember one scene, there is a big guy and he's looking after this boy and goes into a diner to get two burgers. He gets one tiny one and one huge one, the little boy takes the big one instead of the small one(the boy may be an alien? ...

What is name of song and group? [ 1 Answers ]

What is name of and group singing this song: It's a new start, it's a new day, it's a new plan... I heard this on metacafe to a video of Pignon horse trainer performance. Haunting me. Thank you.

Name of 80's Song and the group who sang it... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out the name of a song and the group who sang it... from the 80's: the lyrics are something like... "the world was movin'..... and she was with me yes she was.....yeah she was......heh, heh,heh, heh, heh....." Sorry I can't be more clear on the words. It's an upbeat song,...

View more questions Search