Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    putman_a Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Problems with internet explorere
    When I try to open internet explorer, it tells me web site found waiting for reply but the page never loads, and a little box pops up and tells me that the windows task manager has been locked by the administrater. How can I fix this problem?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 24, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by putman_a
    when i try to open internet explorer, it tells me web site found waiting for reply but the page never loads, and a little box pops up and tells me that the windows task manager has been locked by the administrater. How can i fix this problem?
    The best advice I can give to you is not to fix it, but install Mozilla Firefox!!
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet problems. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with my internet. What happens is that I can't load some web sites and some downloads take a very long time downloading. I can't go to microsoft.com or some websites that require a log in name and password. Luckly I can log in here, but not in myspace.com, yahoo.com mail,...

Internet problems [ 3 Answers ]

I recently dowloaded something called "Zango", that allows you to watch videos and play games and stuff like that. It was doing odd things to my computer like slowing the internet and even though I have virus protection my homepage on the web was this security page saying how I needed to get...

Internet problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, Well here is the thing. I think I got a virus that did some damage to my computer settings, basically every time I try to connect to the internet it will say page not found. Also any program that tries to access the internet cannot connect at all. The weird thing is I can ping any...

Internet problems! [ 1 Answers ]

Im having trouble with my internet, and have been for the past 2 days. I don't really feel like sitting on the support line for an hour, so I tought I would ask here 1st. Ok... for starters my page display is all messed up, I can see the web sites, but the way they are laid out is all messed up......

Internet problems [ 15 Answers ]

Hi my internet connection seems to be sending and receiving about 1000 bytes a secong while I do absolutely NOTHING. This should not happen should it? What could be causing it? I've checked for and gotten rid of any viruses, spyware or adware, including the dreaded DSO exploit. I've also tried...

View more questions Search