Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reypjceliz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 12:02 PM
    European Scholarship for International Students
    Hey Guys!

I am Rey Celiz, a graduating student from the University of the Philippines majoring in Film and Audio-Visual Communication. I am expected to graduate this April and planning to pursue a master's degree in filmmaking someday. I just want to ask if there are available scholarships or study grants in Europe with regard to my field of interest. I am hoping for a favorable response from you guys. Thank you very much!

Rey
    elahejadidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Hello.I am student of english Literature from Iran and 2 terms later I will get my BA ,single,22 and I wanted continue my lesson in MA in one of universities of E Germany or swede will you tell me how can I get scholarship from these contries?
    Thanks
    Elahe Jadidi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Refund for International Students [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, A lot of my friends and myself are under the impression that international students on J1 / F1 get a full tax refund. I am not sure if this is completely true. I am from India on J1 and under academic training and hence giving a lot of taxes. Also, if you have used any professional /...

Benefit of Scholarship for international students [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please give me some points how do international students get benefited by an scholarship?

Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me... Your help will be...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me... Your help will be...

View more questions Search