Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SWIDAL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 12:33 AM
    I want to know that if I will be one month preagent, then any abortion methods is their, means any piles will be available in medical
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 24, 2008, 11:47 AM
    If you want an abortion I think you have till 3months pregnant to have any kind of abortion.but please think about it a lot before you go ahead with it
    jazzyj Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Hi, why do you want to do that are you to young to have a baby?
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 04:46 PM
    You can contact Planned Parenthood in your area, they will give you assistance and advice. If you choose to terminate, the only option is an abortion; there is no "home method" to induce an abortion on your own. It must be done under the supervision of a doctor. I strongly recommend you tell your parents as well. This is a tough decision to make on your own, and having parental guidance through it is best. There are other choices, such as adoption, and you should think each option through.

Has your pregnancy been confirmed? How old are you?
    amberandfrank Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Please take into consideration that many women who get abortions regret it in the long run... have you thought about adoption there are many families who can not conceive and would be grateful. But that is your choice, just please take into consideration how you may feel after the abortion ask around I'm sure you will find women who have gone through it and can give you advice... plus you need to tell the father because he has rights as well... if your young which it sounds like you are please talk to your parents about what is going on... you need to get the proper medical care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same...

What time of the month can she not get pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need information on the time of the month when women are least likely to become pregnant. I thought it was during her menstro period but it might not be right. Thanks, DAC

I have a 4 month old and now I'm pregnant again [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I have a 4 month old and I am pregnant again my partner does not want it but I can't kill a baby we can't afford another one and we run our own business so I don't get to see him much ill be doing it all by myself. I haven't got any family as I grew up in care and his family won't agree...

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Desperately want to get pregnant this month [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this side.. my problem is,. I have my period start at 5thdec and stop 7thdec.. me and my husband try to conceive one year but have no result.. he is working at another state, so we only have to stay together only this month. So I want to get pregnant this month.. we are healthy...

View more questions Search