Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bipinchandra Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Heart attack
    I had a heart attack 10-11 years ago.
    Angiography taste showed 100% blockage of LAD.
    The EF is 30% now which was 25% before.
    Lower vantricle disfunctioning.
    BP is noral 120/80.
    I am aged 55,6',70kg and technically qualified.
    And working in office.
    I simply take medicines.Cardiologist suggested,since my heart muscles are damaged now by-pass surgery want help.
    I live normal life & don't face any problem.what should I do?
    Is there any drug to dissolve clot from arteries? Or any drug to improve EF% ?
    D1-TIC Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 09:24 AM
    From the book "Reverse Heart Disease Now" by Stephen Sinatra MD & James Roberts MD:
    Nattokinase and lumbrokinase are clot eating enzymes of Asian origin which reportedly will dissolve clots. I hope they work as advertised because I am now depending on nattokinase.

D1-TIC
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Mar 24, 2008, 07:43 PM
    What was the purpose of doing an angiography, did you have a recent problem, what intervention was done when you had our heart attack 10 years ago and which artery was blocked then? I think the line of treatment will be influenced by these factors as well.
    bipinchandra Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by D1-TIC
    From the book "Reverse Heart Disease Now" by Stephen Sinatra MD & James Roberts MD:
    Nattokinase and lumbrokinase are clot eating enzymes of Asian origin which reportedly will dissolve clots. I hope they work as advertised because I am now depending on nattokinase.

D1-TIC
    Some cardiologists say if the clot made of enzymes it will be dissolved by urokinase,but if the arteryis blocked by a cholestrol plaque,then no drug can dissolve it. Your comment please.
    D1-TIC Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 08:02 PM
    That may be so. It is my understanding that angiograms are technology from fifty years ago, and will not show capillaries which bypass blockages. I believe, based upon what I have read, the bypass capillaries will occur if we keep exercising moderately.

D1-TIC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart Attack Or stroke [ 3 Answers ]

I was just trying to find out what is the signs of a heart attack or stroke?my woman gets weekness in her right arm and a couple of her fingers.and she don't be in any uncomfortable postions for this to occur.it comes out of no where?could this be signs of heart attack or stroke and if so what...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

Heart attack [ 3 Answers ]

Dear friends, I received a heart attack in October of 06. I own my own business. Two question---Since I am not divorced yet, is my soon to be ex responsible for the doctor bills? And since it affected my income drastically , how would that effect my support and spousal payments? I am in New...

I keep find I'm going to have a heart attack [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me put my mind at rest :'(

View more questions Search