Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiny rue Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Rabbit
    Is it OK that I let my rabbit in the bed with me on a Sunday moring for a snuggle... she loves it!! :p
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 5, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Yes, it is fine. If she loves it and you love it it is fine. It she is litter trained it is even better.

Feb 5, 2006, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfyre
    yes, it is fine. If she loves it and you love it it is fine. It she is litter trained it is even better.
    Thank you!! :p do you know how I can stop her from nibbling or bitting :confused: thanks again
    Tiny Rue
    p.s she not litter trained but she has never wee in side

Feb 5, 2006, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny rue
    thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!:p do you know how i can stop her from nibbling or bitting :confused: thanks again
    Tiny Rue
    p.s she not litter trained but she has never wee in side
    No I do not I am trying to figure out how to get out bunny Chris to stop from digging hole on us when he is out and about. He is a funny bunny, he makes us laugh when he does it but it also hurts.

Feb 5, 2006, 11:00 AM
    :p
    No I do not I am trying to figure out how to get out bunny Chris to stop from digging hole on us when he is out and about. he is a funny bunny, he makes us laugh when he does it but it also hurts.

My rabbit does it as well but you have to say "no" in a deep voice or it's that he's hungry! Lol :p

Feb 5, 2006, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny rue
    :p

My rabbit does it aswell but you have to say "no" in a deep voice or its that hes hungry !! lol :p

You say no in a deep voice and he slams his back foot down on the floor, ( BAM) now here comes the dog (BARK BARK BARK) OMG what a time we have with them, and to think some one abandoned him, I found him under a car tire in the early fall, emaciated and dehydrated, he is the bunny bomb now.

Feb 5, 2006, 11:08 AM
    you say no in a deep voice and he slams his back foot down on the floor, ( BAM) now here comes the dog (BARK BARK BARK) OMG what a time we have with them, and to think some one abandoned him, I found him under a car tire in the early fall, emaciated and dehydrated, he is the bunny bomb now.

Rrrrrrrrrrrr how could anyone do that listen have you got msn?? Then we could talk probably

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rabbit OK outside? [ 24 Answers ]

Our family got a Lop Ear Rabbit. She is 11 weeks old. She's not tiny by any means. I am allergic to her. I was planning to keep her in a cage inside, but now I can not do that. Is it OK to put her outside in a cage? Protected from the rain. The cage does have a roof. I'm just worried about the heat...

I'm a firt time rabbit and is a rabbit OK in the weather where I live? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've looked in book and the internet and I've nothing I would like to know if I could keep a rabbit outside in when its warm and then bring him in when its cold because I'm afraid the weather where I live is to cold for him:confused:

Is my rabbit OK? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a rabbit and I already have a dog and a cat I am wondering if there any chance that they could all get along? At the moment the rabbit lives outside in a suitable outdoor hutch,I Am trying to litter train him and then he can move inside,also if I let him run around The house...

My rabbit? [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to get a new rabbit but I don't know if I should keep him outside or in a cage can I keep him outside when he will sleep or will he run away or something help!:o

Is my rabbit OK outside, even if old [ 1 Answers ]

I care deeply about my rabbit and her safety, I bought her around the summer of 2006 and I bought her from a pet store from a local mall. I can keep her in my room, but I just cannot seem to potty train her, I have tried everything. Since she has never been outside, I am urging to know if I can...

View more questions Search