Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    globe12321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Corporation Law related to Salomon's Case
    Hi...

The question is...

Finnis McGinnis is the sole proprietor of a small bee keeping business called “The Bee’s Knees” in regional Victoria. He is worried about his personal liability in relation to law suits and debts incurred in the course of his business. A friend told him that he could reduce this risk if he incorporates his business. Mr McGinnis approaches you for advice. He wants to know how incorporation would affect his current business structure, in particular, his personal liability. Are there limits to the protection it provides? Also, what is the most appropriate form of corporate organization given his circumstances and why? Note that Mr McGinnis wishes to retain complete control of the company as its sole director, shareholder and employee, is this even possible?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 05:37 AM
    The policy of this site is that we don't do homework here. However if you tell us what you think the answer is, we will be happy to give you our opinions on whether your answer is correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salomon's case (1987) [ 3 Answers ]

In salomon's case (1987) which arguments were successful in the earlier stages and overruled by the house of lords

Law case [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me answer the last question regarding joe's case in law.. would be nice and helpful.. thnx..

Case law [ 2 Answers ]

Landlord sent in contractors to see about new sink unit but they complained to landlord kitchen was dirty and untidy and landlord wants to come in. I understand landlord can be liable for tresspass against tenant. Any case law on this point would help.also I am waiting for data of allegation before...

Am I related to my husbands sister in law [ 6 Answers ]

Am I related to my husbands sister in law

A law issue related to my assingment [ 1 Answers ]

Essentia Ltd is a listed public company engaged in the mining industry. Its head office is In Perth. Its chief executive is Loris Mc Callum. There are four other directors: • Matthew Brown who is the company’s Chief Finance Officer and Company Secretary • Lily Wang (independent director) who is...

View more questions Search