Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beeboop33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 11:34 PM
    70's-80's sci fi movie people with feet on ground-they shuffled
    Sci-Fi Movie featured a group of people who could not raise their feet from the ground or they would ascend into the air. They shuffled instead. Community appeared to be from the turn of the century farming folk.

Appreciate any help
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Ugh! I am researching this one because I know exactly the film you're talking about but the title is utterly escaping me. I answered this once before and it wasn't easy to find. For some reason, I want to say that Australia was involved in some fashion, but my confidence is not high on that.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Well, it wasn't easy, but I found it. I had actually given up hope, but then I was thumbing through my recently-purchased guide to the ABC network's movies of the week back in the '70s, and there it was. Your movie is The People, a TV movie from 1972. All along I had been thinking that it was based on a very minor science fiction novel that I used to see in the bookstore WAY back in the day, and it turns out I was right (although I had actually been half-convinced that the book in question was called something along the lines of The Kin of Atu.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's -early 80's sci fi movies [ 5 Answers ]

Thia space movie was about a crew that either lands on a planet or comes across a evil entity that makes their worst fears become a reality. In one scene a female has a fear of worms and this fear appears and attacks her,eating off her clothes and leaving her slimmed. For the life of me I can't...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search