Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2008, 09:00 PM
    One person, Two bank accounts, One bank.
    I'm quite a young and unexperienced adult... I need a second bank account and my question is... Do banks allow you to have two bank accounts for one person in the same bank?
    ddneely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by azanerd
    I'm quite a young and unexperienced adult... I need a second bank account and my question is... Do banks allow you to have two bank accounts for one person in the same bank?
    It depends on the bank. Some do and some don't. You should just ask your bank.
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Thank you very much for your response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Levy on all my bank accounts [ 4 Answers ]

I never knew that a phone company could put a levy on my bank accounts for double the debt amounts. They are saying I owed an AT&T phone bill of $3,693 since 2003. I never received notice on this although I am aware of a debt I thought was $1,900 not this large amount. When I tried to pay my...

Uncovering bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

If I suspect that someone is siphoning money from a household budget and setting up their Own account, can I find out which bank and what the balance is?

Attaching bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

Can an agency attach account that is joint but only one owes the debt

Judgement and my bank accounts [ 7 Answers ]

I was just served a citation filed by an attorney for a creditor that I have been sued. I know that the worst case would be they get a judgement against me. I'm concerned about my checking and savings accounts. Can they garnish my accounts? What kind of time frame are we talking about? Do they have...

Attachment of bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in freeze vs attach a bank account? Under what conditions can this be done? Is there any fore warning when this is to be done? What are the ways to get around this saga?

View more questions Search