Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nolies-justlove Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 07:13 PM
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. I'm in 9th grade and I have a semi formal leaving ceremony coming up, going to grade 10. I have brown hair and brown eyes and not pale white skin but its not exactly tanned either... id say just regular flesh color, but anyway. I really don't want to get a black dress , because everyone will have black , and I don't want to be the same as everyone else :P , any ideas? :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 11, 2006, 01:36 AM
    Nolies, I would say that you have a medium complexion. You will look pretty in colors like blue, red, green and even pastels. Take your time when looking for a dress. Remember that confidence can make any dress look good.
    Thats Gorgeous x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2006, 11:25 AM
    Heey I'm in the same situation I'm in 8th grade and I'm about to have a formal or semi formal.. and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for someone to tell me what color I look best in so can you guys help me?

Ive got hazel eyes, fair skin, and medium to dark brunnette hair!

I would love some help either you can tell me what color I look best in or if you give me a website that can help me I would love it ! Thanks Aroura
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 13, 2006, 01:20 AM
    Aroura, you will look nice in colors like blue, pink and green. Have fun at your formal dance and wear something that will make you feel good.
    radiatorplug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 04:15 PM
    I too have a similar problem. Its my 11th year prom and I'm trying to pick a colour for a dress. I'm very pale, and I don't want something that'll make me look like a ghost. Unfortunately when I ask people they tend to contradict each other, and I haven't got an agreeable answer from any two people! So, I'm looking for your help. I'll wear anything really, just as long as it doesn't make me look even paler! I don't want baby blue, or black. My Nan would kill me for the latter. :P

Oh, and I have dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes if that's any help. A friend has suggested a dark blue dress, but I'm afraid that it will make me look pale.

Help me please! :D
    ramelyrybe Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2008, 02:32 PM
    I don't really think black is the right way to go. I also have medium blonde hair and pale skin. I think a great color for pale skin may be a real soft pink but not too light that it looks washed out. It will compliment your blond hair.
    jenniferbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:00 PM
    I have green eyes dark brown hair and fair skin what color formal dress should I wear
    xBrittney818 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:24 PM
    I think a light blue or puple color, or black would look good with blonde hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

Dyson 04, not picking up properly. [ 1 Answers ]

My Dyson 04 is not picking up properly, unless I push the front down with my foot. As soon as I alter the angle of the handle it stops picking up again until I press down on the front again. The suction is great, the cyclone is turning, I have removed the baseplate and reassembled it. Grateful for...

Picking a Operating System [ 3 Answers ]

I have a PII 400MHz PC with 64MB RAM. What Operating system would you run on this machine. Is WIN98 still supported? Thanks, Tech Man

View more questions Search