Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcyruss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Heat and Air not working on Attic unit, but blower working.
    The blower is working fine on our Heating and Air Conditioning unit but neither the Air or Heat will work. The emergency Heat works fine though. The unit is a Carrier with the words American Standard written on the outside fan unit. What should I look for before calling a tech or what would this be that only a tech could handle?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 23, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Check the fuses or circuit breakers both outside and inside for your unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower not working with Heat- OK with AC [ 2 Answers ]

I have a recent HVAC system and not too long ago I had to remove the blower and lube the bushings because it had frozen. This was with the AC Now, that's its cold and we turned the heat on the blower either comes on for a bit and then quits or doesn't come on at all. I can turn the AC on and the...

Central Air blower not working [ 17 Answers ]

My central air conditioning blower is not working. Fan on outside unit works but inside fan does not. When I manually turn the fan on at the thermostat it still does not work. What do I need to check?

Blower working no heat [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Honeywell fan assisted combustion gas furnace that is 10 years old. My problem is that the blower goes on and we can see the light but there is no gas coming out. We replaced the ignition thing(sorry) and then tried it again and it didn't work. Is there anything we could try or...

Air flow from register, unit outside not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar 7000 heat pump. I have the unit on and there is air flow from the ducts in the house, not cold, and the unit outside does not seem to be working at all i.e. fan is not turning at all. I am A/C illiterate what could I be looking at, and is there anything I can check before calling...

Blower on top of heat pump not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman heat pump that is less than 2 years old and has worked well up until a couple of days ago. Now, the air conditioning and the heat will not work, but the fan and furnace still works. After checking things out myself for small problems with the electrical box, etc, I noticed that...

View more questions Search