Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x3Jen2010 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 05:28 PM
    How to spark up a relationship
    I've been talking to this guy for about.. a month now? We talk just about everyday on the phone.. but now its like we have nothing to talk about.. I try to just say what's on my mind.. but he won't really say anything.. its just like "yeah, okay, haha, etc." I don't know what to do! HELLPP! How can I get him to say more than just like really short sentences and get him to come up with some conversations, once again help me pleasee
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 23, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Is he your boyfriend or do you want him to be?

He could just be shy,give him some time to get used to you.
    Some guys don't say much its just how they are.
    You could make him nervous and then his head goes blank then he doesn't no what to say.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Why don't you hang out with him? Then later you could talk on the phone about planning something or what happened the day you hung out.
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Mar 23, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Well if that's the way it is I have always found that when that happens the relationship is most vulnerable. So go out or something like a movie or do something crazy. That helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs 14.5 hp ohv - No spark to spark plug [ 1 Answers ]

Was mowing tall grass when it died. At first there was a small spark at the plug but now there is none. Had been having to use pickup to jump start the Huskee 38" riding mower. Where can I find a schematic for this engine. Model 287707 Type 1224-E1 Code 000531ZD

12.5 briggs and s that lost spark magnito replaced and no spark [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Deutz-Allis 613 lawn tractor with a B/S 12.5 horizontal engine. When I got it. The engine would run fine unless it was under a load... if the choke was pulled out half way the engine wouldn't stall. I replaced the drive belt and then the mower belt sharpened the blades and the tractor...

Our relationship got off to fast and now the spark is gone, what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

So I've been dating this guy for about 2 and a half weeks and it seems like the spark that I used to feel just being in his company is gone. I don't get all warm and tingly when he holds my hand or kisses me anymore, it just feels normal, like he's just a friend. I don't know what to do because I...

I'm getting poor spark or no spark [ 10 Answers ]

Here are the specs 1990 Crx Hf. No rust car came AZ. 18c1 GSR Block was sleeved by Benson Performance CP 84.5mm pistons Pistons have anti-friction side coating and ceramic top coatings Eagle H beam rods New type R oil pump New Type R water pump New Type R timing belt Balanced and...

Don't get spark from my spark plug wire [ 1 Answers ]

I get spark from my spark plug wire sometimes when I don't the jeep don't start Why I don't get spark sometimes?

View more questions Search