Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2008, 04:17 PM
    What is credit? How do I build up my credit?
    I need a loan from the bank. But, of course, I have no credit. What exactly is credit and how do I build it up?
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2008, 07:42 AM
    I'm not really sure what credit is, but I know a way to establish some, but it takes A lot of discipline. Apply for a credit card with a low limit, something you think will suit your needs. Then, use it for things you know you can pay for with a debit card or cash (gas, groceries, etc.). Then when you do this, be sure not to spen any of your money because you'll need it for paying the credit card bill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to build my credit for the first time [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to build up my credit and I need help! I am 22 years old. I don't have anyone to co-sign for me on any type of loan. I have never had a loan, signed a lease, etc. I pay my friend rent and her name is on the lease because I don't have credit. I have never had a credit card or...

How can I build credit after chapter 7? [ 1 Answers ]

Does reaffirmation of an auto loan build credit?:confused:

How to build Business credit history? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Business (corporation) since 2005 and I always wanted to build credit with my Tax ID number and not with my social security number, but every time I tried they denied it for many reasons. I do not have bad record and paid taxes on time. Does somebody know how to start? Maybe and easy...

Build Credit? How? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19 and am in my first year of living on my own. I have been thinking about buying a new car, but the problem is I have NO credit. I have been approved for loans, but the interest rate is ridiculous! I don't want to get a credit card because everyone older and wiser than me says it I'm just...

View more questions Search