Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milf604 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 01:52 AM
    Does he really loveme?
    K I started taking to my sisters bfs friend while they wer in jail... my now boyfriend is still in jail... but since we started talking we well haven't stopped he calls me all the time and we've pretty much told each other everything possible about ourselves we know al the same people... have a thousandthings in common both have kids... talk about the future and yea I don't know does he sound legit?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2006, 05:23 AM
    HI,
    Does he love you? You really won't know the answer to that until you actuall meet him and spend some time with him. Real love takes some time, getting to know each other, in person. You can know a lot about each other over the phone, chatting online, etc, but only after meeting and talking, with some time, can you know if there is love.
    Best of luck.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Excellent answer Fred. You will not know that answer until you actually spend time with him. In the outside world.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2006, 09:04 AM
    Maybe, maybe not

You need to wait and find out more when he gets out.

Sadly I have seen 100s of time, men or women in prison or jail that will tell someone, their mom, their dad, their wife their girlfriend and so on, anything and everything they want to hear.

In prison many of the men even passed around "good" letters to write to girls to make them feel sorry for them and to get them to send them money and other things.

So until he is actually out and free to show his true colors you will never know for sure
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 5, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Are you talking about, your boy friend that is in jail or your sisters boy friend that is in jail, if you have kids you should be worrying about your children not trying to steal your sister boy friend that it all ready in jail, this sounds like a Jerry Springer. Priorities children first, when he get out has a job, a house and a savings, then worry about weather or not he loves you.
    pegggs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Do yourself a big favor and think about why you want to be involved with someone in jail?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 03:04 PM
    Chuck has a very good point. Take it from me, many guys in jail will have 5-10 girls "on the hook" while they're in. This way, they get MAIL every day (you know how good it feels to get mail when your locked away and lonely? ), plus they may get VISITS (another great thing to get when you're locked up), maybe the girls will send them MONEY to buy some commissary (cant go wrong there), and maybe they will have their pick as to where they can go when they get out.

Keep in mind that when someone is in jail, they are not dealing with everyday life... AT ALL! There is no real life responsibility, no other people, no NOTHING!

Wait until they get out... things will change... they ALWAYS do. Its easy to make promises of this or that when you are locked up and you have nothing to do but THINK about it. But as soon as you step your foot out that door, things will change.

lilfyre was right, too. You have children to worry about. It is likely that this guy is going to cause problems. Im not damning all people who have been to jail... people change... I did. But still, if he is YOUR SISTERS BOYFRIEND, why is he talking to you? And if he is THIS involved with YOU, what makes you think that he won't get involved with someone else behind your back?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 04:48 PM
    And why did you choose "milf" as your name?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 6, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    And why did you choose "milf" as your name?
    What does "milf" mean then NeedKarma?? :confused:

As for the guy in question, how can you think about getting it on with this guy in jail you have never even meet?? You have kids put them first why has this guy been in jail?? Is it the kind of stuff you would want going on around your kids??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    What does "milf" mean then NeedKarma ??? :confused:
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/MILF
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2006, 09:01 PM
    Thanks NK for the extra info.I am having such a bad day,Are there no decent fellows where you live or just tell me straight up "MILF"you just like ex-cons who tell you anything?By the way who pays the phone bill?:cool:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 7, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Ok lol I get what MILF means now... I agree with talianiman go and get yourself a good guy!

Feb 19, 2006, 12:06 AM
    OK MIL = mom id like to **** n NO he's not my sisters boyfriend he's my sisters boyfriend 's friend and I don't send him money he sends me $$ he can't be talking to other girls he talks to me all day plus I have homeboys in side with him that would tell me and he writes me LOTS of Letters plus I'm the only one who visits him...

Feb 19, 2006, 12:07 AM
    Oh and he never calls me collect...
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2006, 12:09 AM
    That is good. At least you do not have to pay his phone bill, many would call collect all the time.

That is one good point you mentioned.

Joe

Feb 19, 2006, 12:18 AM
    Yeah a cupla of good points he gives me money... he calls me...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2006, 06:53 AM
    He's in jail,no future, no job no nothing,where does he get money from in jail?for that matter do you have a job? DO you go to school ?I don't know anybody that can pay rent from jail,You like thugs don't you?Are the only people you know in jail?Just curios and trying to understand where your coming from,no offence!
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Well, if that is what you think is important, money. In my opinion, it is not worth throwing your life away for. It will be a good point for you until he runs out of money. I know your type.

Joe
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 08:42 AM
    Hi,
    Is there any chance you want to move on? To a new man, who has a job, has a career, doesn't know anything about jails?
    It is hard to move on, especially when one is "in love". But, you have to think about your best interests, and how to have a good life, without jails or anything to do with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help my cat is really skinny! [ 5 Answers ]

Please help my cat had ran away for about a month and now does not eat anything or want to drink water. I been giving her wet food mashed up in a squirt bottle to try and get her some nutrition. She even spits that out but I'm sure she gets a little of it. Does anyone know what I should feed her or...

I Really Nead Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is monroe brooks I am a sophomore in high school I am about 6'5 6'6 and I play basketball football and volleyball. I am a really good football player I play defensive end. My basketball skills are really good to I play the 2,3,4 and 5 spot. I have a few problems thought I'm not a really...

Computer runs really slow [ 8 Answers ]

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.0 Scan saved at 6:55:14 PM, on 2/19/2005 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe...

View more questions Search