Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophie x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I really want to dance, and entertain
    Heyy ,, am sophiee .. ndd im realy stuk on what to do ,, ii hate my body :( ,, nd ii really wont to do dance ,, nd entertain .. in pubs in theatres and things like that . but i dont no were to look at , or what to look at . what should i do ?
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Have you tried calling the theatres to see what is needed to become a dancer. Like a show dance.

Not sure I know what you mean about a pub dancer - so my old 44 year old self will leave that one alone :)

Now, what don't you like about your body? If you like to dance, dancing at home, with just you and music is great exercise.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 01:57 AM
    It would help to know your age and where you are located in order to help you the best. And, I do agree that it would help us also to help you if you would let us know what it is that you don't like about your body.

Have you already had some dance or entertaining experience?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F(x) helpp ! [ 1 Answers ]

some body explain this : f(x)=x²?

Belly Button helpp! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!! 1.) What is a reasonable price...

Helpp . Large pores [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy.. I have really big pores on my nose.. and I can't seem to get rid of themm.. does anyone have any suggestions? It would be appreicated thanxss

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

View more questions Search